Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pocket Power - Sega

nooooooooooooooooo!
    A Glo-bones in good condition has a appeared on Ebay, but even with 4 days to go has already cracked $30 US (+ the $15 shipping the seller quoted me).
    Just too costly methinks

Have fell behind with my acquisitions recently - i have the Top Fight, Roadblaster (motorcycle) and Hovercraft to add to the collection now!

That leaves 3 Series 1 & 2 items to get, unfortunately, they're not going to come cheap, particularly Glo-Bones.. i had seen one go for $70 US but just recently another went for twice that amount! Plus i lost some auctions for the second gun, Target Master... i was insta-outbid twice (tried my luck again with a higher amount) and it went for $52 to someone else dammit!

In the spirit of Search Engine Marketing i happily present these awesome Pocket Power video reviews Tetsuwan Convoy has been making for me! These will eventually (hopefully before the end of time) be going up on a mini-site i'm working on - but in the meantime check em out on YouTube, they're great! I think Tets is about half-way done so stay tuned for more as well!

By the power of pockets, i have launched my Pocket Power resource website!! Still a little bit of photos and features (like click to enlarge) that i need to add, but pretty happy with how this turned out, so please give it a visit!

Oh wow, I used to have a glow bones pocket power when I was a kid.... sadly it's gone now...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]