Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Project: Repairing Ken's Sky Lynx

Wow, simply wow.

Kup, that is an excellent guide mate and will easily go along way with helping people fix/repair their own broken Skylynxs - A top job, well done.
    How incredible it is that you managed to find Rubber O-Rings that fit so perfectly?, I think that is really awesome but what is even better is that you also showed the alternative method of using a rubber band - That's class man.

I think the video you've supplied at the end says so much about how well this has worked out, it's so cool seeing life being breathed into an old toy it's probably going to sound weird - but it gives me a warm feeling seeing this old toy achieve what it was designed to do after not being able to for who knows how long.

A great result indeed, I'm really pleased it all worked so well for you Kup.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Wow, simply wow.

Kup, that is an excellent guide mate and will easily go along way with helping people fix/repair their own broken Skylynxs - A top job, well done.
    How incredible it is that you managed to find Rubber O-Rings that fit so perfectly?, I think that is really awesome but what is even better is that you also showed the alternative method of using a rubber band - That's class man.

I think the video you've supplied at the end says so much about how well this has worked out, it's so cool seeing life being breathed into an old toy it's probably going to sound weird - but it gives me a warm feeling seeing this old toy achieve what it was designed to do after not being able to for who knows how long.

A great result indeed, I'm really pleased it all worked so well for you Kup.
    Thanks Hursty! I appreciate that and I hope that this guide helps people get their Sky Lynx up and running again since I am addressing common issues.