Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DotM Guidebook (Bios and upcoming toys)

Thumbs up

thanks for sharing this link,blurrprime!

I wonder about Sentinel Prime's weapon, why they didn't go with the weapon he has in the movie (apprently). Maybe they didn't wanna spoil it for people.

I'm interested in this Hatchet figure, wonder how he will fit into all of this, if he is even in the movie at all

Interesting to see the upcoming toys. Still only a handfull shall I buy. Those playsets sure look mighty tempting. and as 1Azrael1 has said Hatchet is kinda interesting, plane with a Feline bot mode? hmmm in a commander size as well ... might have to check this figure out.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Looking at my want list after seeing that book. :/ Too many! May have to just keep up with this line via Cyberverse. I am digging the commander figs, hope they do a commander class BB one so I don't have to buy a deluxe

This is almost identical in format to the RotF Guidebook produced by Hasbro, this one covers Dark of the Moon characters and toys, including some toys that haven't been revealed yet anywhere.
    Did anyone by any chance make a copy of this when I posted this link?
    I didn't have the time to copy it at that time, and just went to do it now, but it looks like it was finally taken down (the domain no longer exists, as it may have expired).
    I'm kinda hoping someone made a copy so that I can archive it with this TF3 catalogue.