Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: iGear PP05 Ironhide?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Now how do we go about buying these figures when they come out? At their official site? Or at another TF seller site?
    igear do sell their stuff direct but you can also get them from RK and such but a little bit more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    +2. The Universe Ironhide/Ratchet mould may not be as cartoon accurate as these but I love them all the same. Still has the most fun transformation out of all the Classics for me too!

If only iGear put this amount of effort into their Sharkticon release...I'd buy a billion of them (possibly a trillion)
    yes, yes, whatever happened to those Sharkticons anyways??? still in limbo? My Quints still lack followers. hmm Saw this on the other thread. ok now I know it is a NOT ironhide supposedly... but darn too big and Igear price, meh ... pass. Excellent design though, at least no permanent head bowing fault unlike the original.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    +2. The Universe Ironhide/Ratchet mould may not be as cartoon accurate as these but I love them all the same. Still has the most fun transformation out of all the Classics for me too!

If only iGear put this amount of effort into their Sharkticon release...I'd buy a billion of them (possibly a trillion)
    I completely agree. I like where hasbro is going with their classics line. Their toy designs contain sufficient homage to G1 nostalgia whilst tweaking it to have modern features.

They really should have followed through on the sharkticon release rather than trying to re-invent the wheel. That said, i don't mind if they delay their production because if Hasbro/Takara releases their version I'd get it for sure.

I'm hoping Hasbro keeps up with what the fans want (we'll have the third parties to keep them on their toes).
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!

To me this seems like an addition to Igears usually knocked off mini MP line rather than a direct substitute for the Classics Universe Ironhide. As such I think it's pretty impressive, but we'll see what the colours and quality are like. I was majorly impressed by the Igear Kup with Cygar head sculpt and this guy looks as if the same sculptor has done the head (at least) so colour me interested.