Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just another G1 fan...

Welcome to the board!

Mabuhay and welcome to the forum, saw your collection thread, awesome!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    G'day and welcome. Many of us got rid of our toys in our younger days, so we know the feeling
    Thankfully not all of us. I'm glad I kept all my childhood TFs... makes it a helluva lot cheaper having a G1 collection when it was collected between 1984-93. Collecting current Transformers is bloody expensive enough as it is -- I would surely go broke if I tried tobuild a G1 collection nowadays!

But hey, if you can afford it, then good luck to you. And if you ever have excess money you're looking to unload, just remember your good buddy Goki. (hey, it was worth a shot )

Welcome to the board! As many have stated already there is a lot of regret for giving away childhood toys. I still have some of mine but a few of them are in terrible condition and living out their days on The Planet of Junk. Not sure which is worse

Hey Roadbuster (One of my all time fave TF's BTW) I was lucky, I have a brother who is nine years younger than me so all my TF's got passed onto him and being an 80's kid he was given many awesome pressies, so together we still have our old school items. And while some nice minty pieces have passed us by, nothing tops those original toys we both played with having no regard for their future preservation and preparedness for their life on a display shelf

I know the feeling of letting your collection go. At the same age I gave away a majority of my collection - mostly figures I thought weren't that important (e.g. G1 Sunstreaker and Wheeljack, Action Maser Bombshell, etc.) Looking back now I was wrong

Oh well, now a little older and wiser as a collector.
    Welcome to the Ozformers Boards

Welcome to the boards Roadbuster. I'm new myself but its a cool place to hang out. Very cool collection too. I also had that experience of having to let my tf's go at an early age and start rebuilding at an older age, but isn't it a sweet feeling obtaining a vintage tf to replace that which was lost. And tell me, do I recognise your avatar from the tfl forum?

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

G'day and welcome!