Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Shockwave & Skyhammer on fishpond.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Still no paypal refund. What is going on?!
    I guess they have to make up costs for the cheap prices..

although i got everything i ordered i still cant beleive i got them after people who ordered before me had the orders cancelled.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I finally received my Paypal refund this morning after I sent two scathing emails to Fishpond and opened a dispute with Paypal.

I think if you don't hassle them, they won't do anything about refunding your money until there's pressure placed.

So I received my package from Fishpond containing Skyhammer. I have to say, I am absolutely appalled at the packaging, as it's the most unprofessional load of crap I've ever seen.

The first picture attached is the box, exactly as it was left on my doorstep. The other side of the box had the fishpond logo, but I didn't want to post my address up.

There was NO bubble wrap or any space inside the box, and as a result, Skyhammer's box was crushed pretty badly. (Picture 2)

Luckily I'm not a MISB collector, so I dispose of the boxes anyway, but I just thought this would interest you guys.

^ Wow mine was packaged the same and I thought they did a pretty crummy job but at least the box was relatively unharmed, you could almost ask for a refund with that.

Even though I received Skyhammer no dramas this is definitely the last time I buy from these guys.

wow that is bad packaging, when i opened mine they had the "air bags" packed around the two boxes fairly loosely mind you but there was some protection....
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

mine had the airbags too and were actual boxes rather than pieces of cardboard just wrapped around.

mine were packed by maria and ricky

Oh my god! If I get home and find my skyhammer packaging is damaged I'm seriously gonna lose it. I will go Ape sh-t as I am a MISB collector. Damn it! Now I'm pissed off. If it's dented I'm gonna go to their warehouse, grease my skyhammer box up real nice....and shove it up their
    Last edited by griffin; 8th June 2011 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Damn it! Now I'm pissed off. If it's dented I'm gonna go to their warehouse, grease my skyhammer box up real nice....and shove it up their
    Best reaction ever

Hopefully the same people that boxed Kaiden's have looked after yours Keep us posted!

Skyhammer is okay! Crap packaging effort but he's no worse than off a shelve of a store. Wouldn't call him case fresh but near perfect is good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Skyhammer is okay! Crap packaging effort but he's no worse than off a shelve of a store. Wouldn't call him case fresh but near perfect is good enough.
    dammit. i wanted candy asses