Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Shockwave & Skyhammer on fishpond.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by theheretic View Post
    Aww I missed out on shockwave too. Bummer!
    Sorry to hear that mate - I guess they just didn't have any Shockwaves to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by KillinSpoon View Post
    You're the worse kind of person :P
    You made theheretic miss out, he told you about this!
    WTF? Did I say that I got a Shockwave?

Hmm, perhaps I should mention that some of the members over at TFNZ have been having issues with Fishpond NZ, especially with $25 pre-ordered voyagers and other surprisingly cheap items.

Link to the posts.

Has anyone NOT received the "out of stock" for shockwave email yet? I've already contacted fishpond expressing my dissatisfaction and disappointment in my first order/transaction with them and that I feel further action is required on their part to rectify or come to a satisfactory resolution. I chucked in some other big words to make myself sound good too. LOL. Did a little law in my time so hopefully I get a positive response soon. I'll let you guys know either way

Checked my account since a lot of people had their shockwave cancelled - and everything is listed as "Admin Processing"

so I don't what will happen either but I haven't gotten any new emails from them since last night.

Also Skyhammer is listed as Only 4 left in stock!

If anybody wants to make a fuss about not having their orders honored you can threaten them with a complaint to Fair Trading based on these points under the "False or Misleading Representations" guidelines:

1. A business cannot advertise goods at a certain price if it does not have a reasonable supply for consumers to buy, and instead urges consumers to buy higher priced or lower quality goods. In the order cancellation email sent to KS, they suggest buying another edition of the item (in this case DoTM Voyager), all of which are priced much higher.

2. A business cannot accept payment for goods or services if they do not intend to supply them, or if they cannot supply them in a timely manner. They take instant payment on the item that is in-stock at the time of the order but then claim stock issues less then 12hrs after taking your money. This also proves that they didn't have a reasonable supply for consumers to buy as required in point 1, and would lead you to the logical conclusion that they perhaps had no intent to supply the product in the first place, and were bait advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate - I guess they just didn't have any Shockwaves to begin with.

LOL. I'm not worried guys. I'll see how the email goes. I'm happy even if it's only skyhammer for that price. But I'll sure be pushing for more than just a refund on shockie :-)

If they claim they "don't have any Shockwaves", they don't have any Skyhammers either. They constitute the same case assortment. Such a weird business.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Woops, didn't see that you didn't get them either :P

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    Hmm, perhaps I should mention that some of the members over at TFNZ have been having issues with Fishpond NZ, especially with $25 pre-ordered voyagers and other surprisingly cheap items.

Link to the posts.
    damn! i missed out on $5 bbs

Just recieved the same email - Skyhammer is ok, Shockwave is out of stock. I didnt even want these toys, but they were serious cheap and though I could turn Skyhammer into a Whirl...
    Oh well..