Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Shockwave & Skyhammer on fishpond.com.au

not that you want to know heretic but i got my confirmation email just now

Hooray! Today we sent you:

* Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave
    * Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Skyhammer

We anticipate delivery Australian Post mail, between Tuesday and Friday next week

This is an automated email. Please do not reply.
    it makes a mockery of the whole ordering process they have
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Yeah i've never liked fishpond and how they treat their customers - I wasn't expecting to get a Shockwave or Skyhammer at all at those prices.

But apparently paying the little bit extra for the fast shipping option somehow gave my order priority - which is at least good to know for future reference.

I'm sorry you missed out Heretic.
    I paid for express...i still got nothing...so throw that theory out the window...

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    I paid for express...i still got nothing...so throw that theory out the window...
    really? how the hell do they take orders then? luck of the draw?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    really? how the hell do they take orders then? luck of the draw?
    Bizarre, yet likely =oP

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

I was gonna ask the same thing. Throw all the orders in a barrel, role the lever, pick out a lucky winner. Pathetic, really...

Maybe it's the timing? Their site was getting the 404 page every now and then, maybe a few orders got stuck in the transferring phase for a while

I paid the extra for express shipping and my order still didn't get processed, I ordered at 9:58 last night. They haven't explained how they're going to give me my money back either.

First and last time I buy anything through those yokels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I paid the extra for express shipping and my order still didn't get processed, I ordered at 9:58 last night. They haven't explained how they're going to give me my money back either.

First and last time I buy anything through those yokels.
    i also did their express shipping. I'll buy from them again...if and when i get skyhammer, though i'll only get it if they have it at mad prices like these

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    i also did their express shipping. I'll buy from them again...if and when i get skyhammer, though i'll only get it if they have it at mad prices like these
    Nope. Not good enough. If, as a business, you make an error, the worst mistake you can make is lying about it. Be honest. Tell me that an error was made and it's not possible to offer the item at the advertised price, and apologise. Don't make up some shit about it not being in stock if your work-experience kid accidentally lists it at the wrong price. Or on the flip side, if it really is out of stock, then the businesses' stock control program is a piece of shit. Either way, it's unprofessional.

"Thank you for your order of Transformers Dark of the Moon Voyager Shockwave with Fishpond.com.au

This title is currently out of stock and we are unable to provide a confirmed delivery date.

For this reason this title has been cancelled from your order and your account page has also been updated. For full details, please visit the link below.

The product may become available at a future date so we encourage you to visit the product page detail page at the link below and click the blue 'email me' button to sign up for an email alert if it does become available again."[/I]

If the item were to come available at a future date, surely I should be able to use the pre-order function on the site to secure one at the advertised price, rather than having to re-order...? Oh that's right, they were lying.

Whenever I order something from BBTS, I never have an issue. Hell, I've never had an issue buying stuff off Ebay. Shouldn't be too hard to pick these guys up for similar prices from the US in a month or two anyway.

It's a terrible shame that Casefresh stopped being a viable option for local online TF shopping. I owe most of my Alternator collection to those guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Nope. Not good enough. If, as a business, you make an error, the worst mistake you can make is lying about it. Be honest. Tell me that an error was made and it's not possible to offer the item at the advertised price, and apologise. Don't make up some shit about it not being in stock if your work-experience kid accidentally lists it at the wrong price. Or on the flip side, if it really is out of stock, then the businesses' stock control program is a piece of shit. Either way, it's unprofessional.
    HA! I like this guy...!