Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 19293435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: JUNE Acquisitions

Was given Leader Sentinel Prime for my birthday!

Put the following on lay-bye, so no pics:

BIG W:

-Deluxe Skidz
    -Deluxe Mudflap
    -Deluxe Starscream
    -Deluxe Thundercracker
    -Deluxe Ratchet

-HA Skidz/Elita-1/Epps

-Cyberverse Ark (no Prime of Megs playsets)

-Voyager Shockwave (no elusive Skyhammer either)

-Jetwing Optimus Prime

K-MART:

-Deluxe Blue Sideswipe
    -Deluxe Sponsor Sellout Bumblebee
    -Deluxe Barricade (no Topspin, so...)

-Optimoon Prime/Commetor 2-pack

BOUGHT:

-HFTD Deluxe Ironhide

just won this on ebay, $63 im pretty happy with that

sets complete, i had this when i was a kid so it wasnt getting away from me

With thanks to the coolest Catilla on the block, Monsieur Loophole, lookee what arrived this week.

Ahhh I'm so very excited to have these toys!! The colours on Breakdown are so unusual to see on a Transformer but they work and he just looks **** hot. His head sculpt is fantastic with an expression that's just charged with emotion, you can really see the pain in the face of this troubled character. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy the Rodimus mould transformation, especially "un-breaking" his ankles for robot mode. Would love to have seen Breakdown snapping his legs into place in a TFA episode or two...So cool.

Another favourite, The Motormaster, is similarly impressive and manages to look quite unique despite sporting the over-used Voyager Prime mould. Again, the head sculpt is a real triumph and compliments the equally angular chassis perfectly. After reading Toxitron's bio (which for all characters is presented on cardboard just like the G1 toys!!) this might not be the last of the Voyager Prime mould either as it makes mention of a Nemesis Prime in the TFA universe. Another one to look forward to at some point hopefully!

The bio's are all really fantastic and go a long way towards making you appreciate these awesome characters even more. I could go on all day about this years Bot Con toys but I'll leave it at that for now. Suffice it to say, if you're a huge TFA fan you need these in your collection! Sell a kidney if you have to

Not pictured: Both sets of Botcon 2011 cards & both TFA lithographs (will post pics once they're framed).

@doubledealer there is one on ebay at the moment. My gf said no no no...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    @doubledealer there is one on ebay at the moment. My gf said no no no...
    Sounds like you need to lay down the law, boss bot. I love how the box set comic features every single character not just from the box but the exclusive figs too! Toxitron is like Grimlock and Primes love child lol

Got Autobot Ark, Jetwing Optimus and 3 pack cyberverse from big-w. When I opened The Ark, it was missing 2 missiles and the repair bay arm. Where is it? Has anyone had the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Sounds like you need to lay down the law, boss bot. I love how the box set comic features every single character not just from the box but the exclusive figs too! Toxitron is like Grimlock and Primes love child lol
    lol!

Got Optimash Prime, Cyberverse Starscream and DOTM Deluxe Ratchet at Big W this morning. First time I'd ever been to a midnight session for a toy sale opening... SO MANY PEOPLE!! I was gonna lay-by Jetwing Prime, but the line was too damn long - and everyone had a trolley full of toys. And considering how tired I was already from the previous night's midnight viewing of DotM and having work late ... gah.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    looks good DD

in the post today for me was G2 Ramjet and Animated Cheetor