Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2131363738394041

Thread: JUNE Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    how much aqua?
    A little more than I was willing to pay but not too much so as to burn a big hole in my pocket. Essentially a happy medium I guess.

$33 posted loose, with instructions and no card back ($15 postage) $48 total. I've seen him go for more loose. With him justifying $125 (The cheapest I could barter someone down) for a Henkei wasn't good value.

Nice, thanks!
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    $33 posted loose, with instructions and no card back ($15 postage) $48 total. I've seen him go for more loose. With him justifying $125 (The cheapest I could barter someone down) for a Henkei wasn't good value.
    $125 is silly IMO. $33 is a much more reasonable price. So I reckon you made the better choice. Henkei Ratchet is nice, but not $125 nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    A little more than I was willing to pay but not too much so as to burn a big hole in my pocket. Essentially a happy medium I guess.

what's amusing to me is a year prior to the increased demand for henkei ratchet, i was bidding on one mosc on ebay from someone in australia and i convinced the seller to give me a discount because no one else was interested and so i got it for $25 posted O_O

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    what's amusing to me is a year prior to the increased demand for henkei ratchet, i was bidding on one mosc on ebay from someone in australia and i convinced the seller to give me a discount because no one else was interested and so i got it for $25 posted O_O
    must be your lucky day
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    $125 is silly IMO. $33 is a much more reasonable price. So I reckon you made the better choice. Henkei Ratchet is nice, but not $125 nice!
    Well seeing my brothers Henkei next to my Classics. I feel like I made the better choice... Red shoulders and crest are the saving graces for me. Considering he was looking around the $130-$150ish mark on ebay, I was never going to pay THAT much for a bot that essentially can only stare at his feet

Henkei for $25 posted. Sometimes you win some...

Quote Originally Posted by Reflector View Post
    got me some 1985 choc wrappers with tattoos this week, a few decoys too.

^ This wins
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]