Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BotCon Customizing Class Figure Announced - Animated Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    I didn't say I'd be shattered. I just personally would have preferred if they used a mold that most wouldn't already be buying once at the show, something which could have easily been achieved...A few quick examples

Strika earth mode - using Voy. Bulkhead
    Yoketron Cyb mode - using dlx. Jetfire/storm
    Kup Cyb mode - using dlx Cyb Prime
    Wasp earth mode - using dlx Bumblebee
    Slipstream earth mode - using voy Starscream
    All good ideas there. FrenzyRumble did an Animated cup using that mould and it looked really good, I'll try to find a link.
    As far as Minerva goes-It's Animated, I want it. Though I'll never be able to justify the $1000 scalpers wil want for it

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    All good ideas there. FrenzyRumble did an Animated cup using that mould and it looked really good, I'll try to find a link.
    As far as Minerva goes-It's Animated, I want it. Though I'll never be able to justify the $1000 scalpers wil want for it
    *cough* $3k it comes with 2 antennas... TWO.

Unfortunately the rules of the board forbid me from truly expressing my feelings on your post. Needless to say I am deeply unhappy with scalpers.

Heres the link to FrenzyRumbles Animated Kup: http://forums.tformers.com/talk/inde...bum&album=1026

Unfortunately the rules of the board forbid me from truly expressing my feelings on your post. Needless to say I am deeply unhappy with scalpers.

Heres the link to FrenzyRumbles Animated Kup: http://forums.tformers.com/talk/inde...bum&album=1026
    Hasbro should mass release an evil Junkion called Scalpatron, making it the filthiest, most despicable looking bunch of bolts in the Cyberverse. Maybe you could help them write the bio?

I could but don't know how kid friendly it would be

I could but don't know how kid friendly it would be
    Maybe it could be part of the exclusive new adults only Transformers line.

That could work. an adult exclusive that scalpers could get their hands onto and..but I'm going to leave that there

3k? I dunno man, I saw an unassembled G2 sideswipe from last year's class go for $800 USD on eBay. You could get lucky!

Maybe it's just the photo, but I don't think this Minerva looks anywhere near as good as retail TFA Arcee. :/

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    3k? I dunno man, I saw an unassembled G2 sideswipe from last year's class go for $800 USD on eBay. You could get lucky!

Maybe it's just the photo, but I don't think this Minerva looks anywhere near as good as retail TFA Arcee. :/
    Same, love Arcee but this toy is yawn inducing in comparison. Looks like it's been cursed by the powers of the blandspark.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently it is add-on antenna, not a whole knew head.
    That makes her more G1 accurate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Maybe it could be part of the exclusive new adults only Transformers line.
    KISS Play'd!

While I really hate scalpers, I'm also somewhat frustrated by collectors who are willing to pay their exhorbitant fees, thus justifying their despicable practice in the first place. We all vote with our wallets folks... so I'll just stick to my usual rule of thumb - if I can't buy it for its original standard price, then I'm just not gonna get it. Simple as that.