Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones Toys sightings

you sure Kup? I thought the rule about Dr Jones films was that they wanted to keep it real, with no cgi etc, all stuntmen

Anyway, if anyone buys a Dr Jones and Shia LaBouef figures could you please review em, or can anyone suggest which figures i should look for, like most movie acccurate and for Labouef more tf movie accurate

ta

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    you sure Kup? I thought the rule about Dr Jones films was that they wanted to keep it real, with no cgi etc, all stuntmen

Anyway, if anyone buys a Dr Jones and Shia LaBouef figures could you please review em, or can anyone suggest which figures i should look for, like most movie acccurate and for Labouef more tf movie accurate

ta
    That's what the review said. We also have to keep in mind that Loco Lucas also has a heavy hand in it and we all know how he is when it comes to CGI.

We saw the figures at the Melbourne Toy Fair. The jacket-less one looks more like Sam, and both are very good likeness to Shia (more so than the Harrison Ford likeness). This size of action figure should also match well with the AllSpark Cube sold with the Japanese toys.

The jacket-less one is in the back of this picture Griffin took (click to enlarge it)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Couldn't they have given Shia's character a better name than "Mutt Williams"?

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    Couldn't they have given Shia's character a better name than "Mutt Williams"?
    I am pretty sure that Lucas came up with that one

still better then Jar Jar

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    We also have to keep in mind that Loco Lucas also has a heavy hand in it
    I'm in tears now...

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    Yeah, that's what I thought too... I think I even remember Sir Steven saying something along those lines when he announced the new film...

maybe he thought "hehehehe i can give myself a bigger paycheck if i make it all CGI and include some stormtroopers over here and another rolling rock"

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I saw some more of the lego today. They had specific sets from the new movie, (they have the new movie name on the bottom of the box while the lego scenes from the orginal 3 movies don't), and yea, one of them was some sort of nazi looking tank that had speed racer type big saw blades on the front. Er yea, if that's an indication of the movie.........

And they also had what looked pretty cool, it was a camping scene with a tent, spiders, fire, indy with whip, and yea, pretty cool looking little set. I'm sure there was something else too, I just can't recall right now.
    ________
    BUY CANNABIS SEEDS
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:24 AM.