Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Canon

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Predacon Sparks come from a massive foundry on Cybertron known as The Pit.
    But how is it regulated? Who says how many Sparks come out?

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

The kaon pits? I'd love to see the exodus/war for cybertron continuity continue and expand. The only part of the novel I didn't like was the part regarding omega supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Get the Ark to crash on Earth later if need be, it can't just sit there for millions of years while the War carries on at home.

Go back and do G1 right.
    If this were to happen where does Beast Wars fit in?

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    If this were to happen it would eliminate Beast Wars
    True. BW happened about 70,000 BC. I'm sure we could find a way to make it work though...

Ahhh...

We get the Ark and Nemesis to travel back in Time through some kind of temporal anomoly to prehistoric Earth before they crash in the 1st place. They can happily sleep for a few million years undisturbed.

That way it's not as long a gap on Cybertron between Prime and Megs dissapearing and then reappearing for G1.

Fixed!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...

The power of imagination

Could very well be the same Wormhole that Depth Charge fell through at the start of Deep Metal. That's why the Maximal High Council had branded that region of space off-limits.

The backstory basically writes itself!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Why wouldn't a planetoid with enough gravity to keep objects (and its inhabitants) from drifting off the surface, not have the gravity to attract and keep gasses or liquids? The lightest element (Hydrogen) is throughout the Universe, and this planet was mostly metal (or rock, depending on your source), so where's the impossibility that elements (Oxygen, Nitrogen) in between them could not exist?
    Would just like to point out that gravity is not the deciding factor in a planetoid holding an atmosphere. It must have a magnetosphere (a magnetic field generated by a rotating liquid core) in order to protect against solar wind which will strip a planet of its atmosphere, literally blowing it away into space.
    Mars is a case in point. Its large enough gravity wise to hold an atmosphere (bigger than Titan which holds a very thick atmosphere) but has a weak/virtually non-existent magnetosphere, as its dynamo liquid core stopped working billions of years ago. Since then its atmosphere was eroded by the solar wind. To the point where it is today, in that water could not exist as a liquid on the martian surface (even if the temp was right).
    (NASA has a good article on this. If I can find it, I'll post a link).

So if Cybertron is to have an atmosphere (which is a requirement in order to have a free standing body of liquid), it must be protected by some sort of magnetic field. Possibly an "organic" molten core left over from the planetoid that Primus originally transformed (aka terraformed) into a mechanical world?
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...01/ast31jan_1/

As for the canon side of things - I've never watched BM, and never will. So it never happened and I have no idea what you are all talking about!
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    As for the canon side of things - I've never watched BM, and never will. So it never happened and I have no idea what you are all talking about!
    Hurrah!

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I don't remember BM much. Have to break out my DVD set of it and have a watch