Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Verno's TM Megatron fixed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Verno View Post
    Ok Kup, here's a challenge for you.

Is it possible?

I think that Megs is just one step too far gone, sadly.
    That TM Megatron has too many missing parts unfortunately. It would end up as a custom more than a fix unless I use another junker to acquire the missing parts.

I typically don't like to cannibalize parts from two toys to make one, but sometimes that's the only way. If I ended up with that toy in my hands, I would most likely need to do that but I would not call it too far gone as there is always a way.

It's a shame TM Megs is so injury prone. If the shoulder doesn't go, the hip joint will and he'll split in 2, like Jazz in the 1st movie

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Kup, I think you should change your name to Ratchet because you are always fixing things lol

Well done kup, but i must say I really enjoy seeing Prime and Star Saber photobomb Megatron's photoshoot prime even transforms just for the heck of it hehehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]