Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ozformers on Facebook

I'm the guy with the Badtz-Maru (bad-tempered cartoon penguin reading a book) profile pic if that helps...

lol...i was referring to those whom just or joined but has not been placed as an officer yet with their nicks for easy identification.

I generally like Facebook but I need to be a more selective about who I accept Friend requests from and/or what content I let them see.

People I went to school with over 10 years ago and was never actually friends with should not be seeing everything I want current friends to see. Same with the division between what my current and former coworkers.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I generally like Facebook but I need to be a more selective about who I accept Friend requests from and/or what content I let them see.

People I went to school with over 10 years ago and was never actually friends with should not be seeing everything I want current friends to see. Same with the division between what my current and former coworkers.
    You can put your friends into different groups and filter what photos each group can/cannot see, so I believe you should be able to do the same for comments/status as well. It does get quite confusing and complex, and you have to remember to assign each new friend into a group whenever you add a new one.

Yes that's what I meant. I've started doing it. I sometimes think what I post on Facebook is not helping me as people read it and see through the disguise I wear in public.

yukitora Guest

i just made a group file called ozformers. but that doesnt help, because i can't write down anyones ozformer name. and not one single bugger has given me feedback on my art from this group. can't draw transformers if i don't know how my drafts are going

facebook is annoying... cause now everyone knows my real name! i was an invincible god there for a while! but then, jihaxus told everyone anyway

and who are all those people who join the ozformers group that arnt members? or are they members?

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    guys, please refresh my memories of your "nick" at Ozformers plz
    Hey Icy, I've just joined - my initials are J.M. and my name rhymes with "boredom Horace".

Quote Originally Posted by yukitora View Post
    i just made a group file called ozformers. but that doesnt help, because i can't write down anyones ozformer name. and not one single bugger has given me feedback on my art from this group. can't draw transformers if i don't know how my drafts are going
    where would one find this? i couldnt see anything under the ozformers group

Hey... just a small request. When asking to be added to friends lists, could people please also include a brief message including your screen name. Because sometimes I get members here asking to be added, but I have no idea who you are because all I see is your photo (which doesn't mean much if I've never met you before IRL) and your mundane name, which also doesn't help me identify you.

I don't mind people sending requests, but yeah, it'd just be useful if you also told me your screen name. (^_^) For anyone thinking that I'm ignoring their request, it's because I've been trying to find out who you.

Obviously if I've already met your IRL then it's not essential. (:

BTW, I found 3 threads on this board about Facebook. Any chance they can be merged?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Hey... just a small request. When asking to be added to friends lists, could people please also include a brief message including your screen name. Because sometimes I get members here asking to be added, but I have no idea who you are because all I see is your photo (which doesn't mean much if I've never met you before IRL) and your mundane name, which also doesn't help me identify you.
    I second this request.

I had some guy (i'm assuming he's from Seibertron.com) wanting to add me as a friend, I had no idea who he was, so I pressed ignore. He tried again and sent the message "don't you want to be friends with me Burn?" ... I pressed ignore again.