Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172232 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Actually, the tfw2005 dedicated thread has some really cool digibashes. The last one of Giant vs Colossus is pretty nuts

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...nt-photos.html
    i like the defensor colouring XD

Scrapper - looks to be the best in my opinion. has a similar ninja face to the TFC counterpart but i really hate the chest. and the little forearm trailers look really silly.
    Bonecrusher - I like his head but hate the chest.
    Scavenger - like the g1 chest. not a bad looking head. the digger looks so tiny...
    Mixmaster - why does his face look like Springer? doesnt look to have any cool gimmicks like the TFC version. trailer same as scrapper.
    Hook - pretty good looking.
    Long Haul - I don't even want to look at him. What is that thing on the back of his truck mode?

the combined mode is pretty awesome looking but there are a lot of minor things i would change.

and lol at the devastator's little hook penis
    Last edited by kaiden; 10th November 2011 at 08:57 PM.

Nice,

Still need to see colours, but overall I like them a little more than the TFC team. With the exception of the Longhaul like bot, they all have similar proportions.

Both toys have a few bots that are better representations of the characters they are based on though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Nice,

Still need to see colours, but overall I like them a little more than the TFC team. With the exception of the Longhaul like bot, they all have similar proportions.

Both toys have a few bots that are better representations of the characters they are based on though.
    I agree. Both the TFC set and this one have their pros and cons but I am still leaning towards the Maketoys set. However I am not sure if I like the Devastator head but I need a better view, plus chances are that this is the prototype head that they will be changing since we have seen these photos before, just blurred or different angles.

I love that Mixmaster!! Hook looks okay but the rest of them look pretty "meh" to me at least. I have the TFC Long Haul next to my computer at the moment and when i saw this one i laughed out loud at how silly it looks

I do look forward to seeing some colour pictures of these cause that might really make or break em'

I do think this set will proabably fit in with the other CHUG figures a bit better than the TFC set but im still glad i went for the TFC set, who knows i might get both :P

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    I love that Mixmaster!! Hook looks okay but the rest of them look pretty "meh" to me at least. I have the TFC Long Haul next to my computer at the moment and when i saw this one i laughed out loud at how silly it looks

I do look forward to seeing some colour pictures of these cause that might really make or break em'

I do think this set will proabably fit in with the other CHUG figures a bit better than the TFC set but im still glad i went for the TFC set, who knows i might get both :P
    That's what attracts me a bout this set. They do have a bit more of a 'Classics' vibe than the TFC set. I agree that Lognhaul looks odd but I am happy with the rest.

..Plus if this set sells well enough, it wouldn't surprise me if someone makes a 'Longhaul v2'.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That's what attracts me a bout this set. They do have a bit more of a 'Classics' vibe than the TFC set. I agree that Lognhaul looks odd but I am happy with the rest.

..Plus if this set sells well enough, it wouldn't surprise me if someone makes a 'Longhaul v2'.
    haha you mean another 3rd party making an upgrade for another 3rd party item?

dont really understand what everyones problem with long haul is. he looks fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    dont really understand what everyones problem with long haul is. he looks fine to me.
    to me he looks like the odd one out in terms of design and size. when I first saw that picture - I thought he was a mech from some other anime series

Both version do indeed have ample pros n cons, but the incredible amount of detail on the maketoys version is undeniable. It really makes the TFC version look bland IMO. The ninja eyes / visor is an absolute must for me too. It just ain't Devy without it.

Hope to see some pre order news soon