Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617181920212636 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Can't Wait for Battle Tanker to get here. considering buying new RTS Prime for him, as my old one has alot of stress damage here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    The Fallen:
    Thanks!

and Battle Tanker arrived today, A nice toy, not as impressive as City Commander or Protector but still a very neat toy, and turns the not-so great RTS Prime into a very cool robot armed to the teeth, and the giant light up sword is just too awesome. I was annoyed at how hard it was to screw in the new waist peice, as it took a long time and stopped a few millimeteres short of going in completely, meaning truck mode is slighty off, but not too much. still, two robot thumbs up for this upgrade.

I also got me my Battle Tanker- last week in fact - and I've actually had a LOT of fun playing with it -
    Personally it's comparable to the FP stuff if anything just cause of the fun factor and the way it enhances the base toy-

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther

Did you chrome up your tanker?

Extensive Picture Gallery of the final version of Excavator and Bulldozer (Yellow release):

Full Gallery Here

Pretty nifty looking packaging! These are really, really taking awhile to hit the preorder stage. Excitement has majorly fizzled out for me.

Starting to think that they tactfully announced a December 2011 date to try and get as many TFC Exgraver preorders cancelled as they could.

I think they might just have shot themselves in the foot, there are only a few places to order these guys. TFC Herc was very well marketed and publicised in various forums and websites. Until they sourced to other websites, its hard to win the battle of devy.

I think it was a bad idea to go with the more exclusive yellow set before the green one. Most people will be waiting for the green set to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I think it was a bad idea to go with the more exclusive yellow set before the green one. Most people will be waiting for the green set to be released.
    Ya but if they went green first, no one would buy the 2nd release G2 version! The way they've decided to go, they'd be able to make at least some sales.