Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2131363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Lol this is the main reason why I dont like going there.
    They are all a bunch of retards. Fighting over the stupidest things.
    Dare you call a character by a wrong name over there. They will rip you to shreds.
    Its this kind of mentality that angers me the most.
    But eh what can you do, they are only American after all. Haha

BBTS pre-order for Green Giant due Jan 2014. Looks like a reissue?

Price is the same as its initial release, so far it doesn't seem to be up on the websites of the other two main players (RK and TFSource). Great chance for anyone who missed out on it the first time.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Just got an email saying TFSource will have stock in limited numbers.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post

Price is the same as its initial release, so far it doesn't seem to be up on the websites of the other two main players (RK and TFSource). Great chance for anyone who missed out on it the first time.
    Just recently purchased the Yellow Giant. And this news comes out now for Green Giant at a competitive price. Talk about bad timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Just recently purchased the Yellow Giant. And this news comes out now for Green Giant at a competitive price. Talk about bad timing.
    If you are a toy collector, this is an ever present risk. You never know when something will be re-released (or not) so you have to gamble it if you wish to go the extra and pay after market costs.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    If you are a toy collector, this is an ever present risk. You never know when something will be re-released (or not) so you have to gamble it if you wish to go the extra and pay after market costs.
    The little voice in side my head is telling me: Get the Green one as well. My precious ....... (OK, bad Golem impersonation).

I am extremely tempted to add to my pile of loot. I have purchased some third party TFs in the past, but haven't opened or kept any. If I was going to get some, Green Giant does look like the 'must have'.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    At least you weren't the one of the twelve people who actually purchased this Green Giant only to find out you could had both Green Giant and Yellow Giant for $100 more!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post

Good on MakeToys for doing this! I'm pretty sure the price was US$355 or 350 thereabouts for quite a while for the Green Giant giftset back in the day... but $380 is close enough as makes no real difference for those who missed out and really want this very excellent set.
    Recent acquisitions: SS Leader Blackout & Deluxe Starscream, & FP Pinchar (Snarl)!
    Upcoming: SS Voyager OP, Megs, Brawl & Ironhide!
    Wishlist: Voyager Astrotrain & Octane (Thank you Hasbro!), Modern Dinobots (Thank you FP!)

Perth WAtch - YouTube - Sharing my passion for watches & horology
    Perth TransFan - YouTube - Sharing my interest in all things Transformers!

Megatran Guest

http://tfsource.com/maketoys/green-giant/

Estimated release date has been delayed to February 2014 (was originally January) for Green Giant reissue at TFSource.