Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2232373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast

Thread: Maketoys

Damn the weak AUD!!!!!

Megatran Guest

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...05&mode=retail

Following on from TFSource, BBTS have also updated the estimated release date for Green Giant reissue to February 2014 (was suppose to be this month).

It's the only item I'm waiting on before I ship my PoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Myke View Post
    Damn the weak AUD!!!!!
    You got that right!

Megatran Guest

http://tfsource.com/maketoys/green-giant/

Green Giant is now in stock at TFSource!!!!

Do want!

Found some better images from maketoys.jp -- It gives him much more of a WFC/G1 look as well. By no means perfect, but it really improves the figure. And I already loved it how it was

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post

Looks good, but not $114 good. I'll stick with my regular version thanks.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

This omega add-on is just over doing it, as I don't believe many people would be prepared to spend much more adding to this mold. Spending 100+ dollars, sorry that's just overkill. If it was just the cannon to upgrade the arm to complement the claw arm, they could of kept the price down and had more buyers. Also they are late to the party, most of the hype has surely disappeared.

Megatran Guest

Something is not quite right when the add-on cost more than the actual toy itself. YOTS Omega was priced at $98 at Big W.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Something is not quite right when the add-on cost more than the actual toy itself. YOTS Omega was priced at $98 at Big W.
    FansProject City Commander was more expensive than Classics Ultra Magnus, BTS Toys' Mobile Command Base was more expensive tham Classics Optimus Prime, FansProject Protector was more expensive than Classics Rodimus, MakeToys Battle Tanker was more expensive than Reveal The Shield Optimus Prime (and so on). This is not a new thing. (And people were willing to spend, like, $400 on Planet X's Not-Omega-Supreme - even with buying both parts this set ends up being about half that price.)

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    FansProject City Commander was more expensive than Classics Ultra Magnus, BTS Toys' Mobile Command Base was more expensive tham Classics Optimus Prime, FansProject Protector was more expensive than Classics Rodimus, MakeToys Battle Tanker was more expensive than Reveal The Shield Optimus Prime (and so on). This is not a new thing. (And people were willing to spend, like, $400 on Planet X's Not-Omega-Supreme - even with buying both parts this set ends up being about half that price.)
    I'm one of those people who bought Planet X Genesis (not Omega Supreme). The head (face) add-on was only a fraction of the price of the toy.