Thread: Transformers Prime S01E17 Crisscross

Default Transformers Prime S01E17 Crisscross

omg the writing for this show is so terrible.

its hard to even put into words but i will try to do my best.

jack walks arcee home in her alt mode and then june (jacks mom) grounds him with the condition that arcee be kept in the garage because he's been missing work and curfew.

so jack whines to arcee about how important it is he not get in trouble. and so june rings jack saying she's coming home early to cook him dinner and arcee has ratchet use the space teleporty thingy to send her to garage. jack starts crapping from his mouth and then his mother says she needs to go.

wait, what about cooking dinner? being a single mother must be hard...

black arachnia wants revenge on arcee and jack and so enlists the help of mech and they track jack down via social networking. *stabs self*

so they kidnap the mother and then lure arcee and jack and capture them.

arcee frees herself and then battles black arachnia and agent fowler shows up to assist. the good guys win but black arachnia escapes by scanning a helicopter (spider-copter yay!) and flying away.

mech were observing the battle and discovered the secret behind the scanning and transforming and then disappear.

jack and his mom ride arcee to the autobots secret base where she is introduced to everyone.

i wish the new thundercats show would come out already

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    omg the writing for this show is so terrible.

i wish the new thundercats show would come out already
    Haha! I like your review Kaiden! but don't forget: The writers promised that season 2 is going to be awesome! Just wait, you'll see.

What I want to know is: if it's supposed to get better in S2, WHY ISN'T IT BETTER NOW? Can you believe they greenlit three seasons of this? I'm trying to be enthusiastic for this show, because I enjoy some of the characters, and the rendering is really pretty, and the toys look kind of cool. But this episode was just Armada levels of hilariously bad.

I'm really looking forward to ep 19 though: The Autobots, Jack and Miko find themselves trapped inside a cave.

This episode had like 30 seconds of dialogue, the rest was just a big fight?
    God dammit, I hate character building episodes!

Airachnid scans fowlers helicopter. Turns into different helicopter. Bravo.

Look like I am the odd-one out... I liked the episode which is saying something cause I haven't ranked the show highly so far.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by tinyJazz View Post
    I'm really looking forward to ep 19 though: The Autobots, Jack and Miko find themselves trapped inside a cave.
    Wow the action doesn't stop
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

I liked this episode. And not just cos Jack's mum's a m!lf

ah Gok! lol

I loved the 2nd half of this ep much better than the start. the whole Arcee in the garage thing was lame, especially from Jack. I'd rather he realised he was in the sh$t and didn't know what to do rather than ask Arcee to stay there for 3 weeks. Douche.

But second half brought a bit of gravitas with June's rescue and then being introduced. Combined with the music it reminded me a bit of TF1
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

This episode was stupid.

So it's more important to prevent Jack from being grounded than assisting your fellow Autobots in a battle against Decepticons? In a military unit that is called desertion.

I also noticed the stupidity when it comes to the 'mom comes home for dinner' crap.

A lot of it was Bay grade nonsensical drivel in which actions set up in the previous scene don't match up with what is happening in later scenes - This time it was with character actions. Another thing that made me roll my eyes is that Mech basically freed Arcee in a dumb attempt at tricking the audience that they were pulling her apart - That felt super cheap and lazy.

This show is becoming more dull as it goes. It has it's moments but they way it's going I don't see how it will last another season unless there is a drastic improvement.