Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New from out west

Default New from out west

Hey all. nice to meet you. Probably met some of you around. I show up occasionally at the parramatta collectable's fair selling transformers and comics every few years, 2 of my passions. I've been around in ebay for a while selling transformers as well. I live just out of penrith and spend a lot of time at the phantom zone in parra and high court cards. I'll be putting in regular sightings of figures and statues for all to enjoy.

P.S The shopkeeper and owner of High Court Cards apparently died of a heart attack a few weeks ago. He was instrumental in getting hold of a lot of TF stuff for me over the years, He will be missed.

Heya skorponock78,

Welcome to OzFormers. I suppose we will see you on Sunday?

I like your avatar LMK if you're selling any cheap Mac stuff, those Yamato 1/60 destroids are looking nice.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Hey, another West Sydneysider, great to have you on board.

Quote Originally Posted by skorponock78 View Post
    P.S The shopkeeper and owner of High Court Cards apparently died of a heart attack a few weeks ago. He was instrumental in getting hold of a lot of TF stuff for me over the years, He will be missed.
    That's a shame, he was a decent bloke. Although High Court Cards never really seemed to have much TF stuff, beside the occasional statue...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

welcome!

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Hey Mate

Welcome aboard!

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

WESTY!!!!!!

hi there

if you have a Fortress Maximus sell it to me please, everyone else has one already

Welcome skorponock! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Mabuhay Welcome to the boards. Oh youve prolly seen us in Parra Fair alright... mob of people swarming in on the TF sellers like a bunch of hungry insecticons on a wheatfield hehehe, after weve left all the good stuff is taken and all the junkers are left . We' be seeing you then this Sunday! its a regular meetup after rummaging thru the fair so cmon join in fellow ozformer!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Last time I sold at the fair, other retailers bought my stuff before the fair was open Even my japanese fortress maximus sold in the blink of an eye (sorry Roller)