Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: JULY Acquisitions

The chest looks a bit odd on sonic to me

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Many, many, many thanks to bruticus for selling me his junker Shockwave so I can repair the broken elbow joint in mine. also for the energon goodies 48 more cubes to add to the stockpile!!
    hahaha.. i'm glad you enjoyed the energon cubes. im sure you will be atomic lasers' number 1 customer when their site is fully up and running.

Its also great to see that you managed to fix up your broken shockwave with the parts i sent you. looks good as new now!

actually.. i have tubs of broken G1 figures that i have accumulated over the years just for repair jobs like these. people always tell me thats its a waste of space but they sure as hell come in handy when you really need it! (yes im a hoarder)

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post

actually.. i have tubs of broken G1 figures that i have accumulated over the years just for repair jobs like these. people always tell me thats its a waste of space but they sure as hell come in handy when you really need it! (yes im a hoarder)

I'll have to have a close look at my Megatron but might be interested if you have a junker or I can grab some bits off you.

I bought a new car today

Now I only need to track down a Swerve that's not horrendously overpriced.

*Edit*
    I decided to give him the fan favourite arm and leg swap
    Last edited by Aqua Prime; 29th July 2011 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Yea i know, I have ordered Bumblebee form Japan but will be drybrushing him to bring out more details and am trying to find the paint code of the Comaro's Rally yellow so i can paint all the yellow plastics
    I saw this post and did a search on the computers at work this is what i came up with. The only yellow that i found that was called Rally Yellow was an MG colour so i didnt think that was it but i did find a 2011 Camaro Yellow and here are the details i found.

Manufacturer: General Motors
    Model: Camaro
    Year: 2011
    Colour Name: Yellow
    Colour Group: Yellow
    Stock Code: H9041
    Colour Code: 34
    9F5
    GCO

Now all the bits in bold are already part of the Dupont colour programs searching parameters and that what came up in those fields and this was the only yellow to be found. I started out by using the model and colour group, there are several different colour codes for this one colour but that is quite common but they all have the same stock code and the stock code is a reference number to that one particular shade of colour. Also if your interested the Dupont colour program is on their website it just takes a bit of digging to find and from there you could find almost any colour you want.I would find the link to the site myself but im dragged down to slow internet atm and takes forever to do anything

I picked up the PCC Mudslinger with Destructicons for $20 at TRU

a tad disappointed at the fact only Mudslinger transforms into a robot but it still looks cool !

Will scope out TRU at Gepps Cross today and see if i can't pick up the Hot Rod vs Cyclonus twin Pack...

Picked up Jetwing Optimus for $114. 20% off at myer + 15% staff discount

most of my haul from July,

Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    most of my haul from July,
    *snip*
    Probably the most interesting thing in all these photos is what's on the computer screen! Do you manage traffic of public transportation or something because that friggin' awesome man! I could imagine you getting some calls to block off certain routes from NEST lol

Thanks to ebay Transformers 20th Anniversary Mega-Litho

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    I saw this post and did a search on the computers at work this is what i came up with. The only yellow that i found that was called Rally Yellow was an MG colour so i didnt think that was it but i did find a 2011 Camaro Yellow and here are the details i found.

Manufacturer: General Motors
    Model: Camaro
    Year: 2011
    Colour Name: Yellow
    Colour Group: Yellow
    Stock Code: H9041
    Colour Code: 34
    9F5
    GCO

Now all the bits in bold are already part of the Dupont colour programs searching parameters and that what came up in those fields and this was the only yellow to be found. I started out by using the model and colour group, there are several different colour codes for this one colour but that is quite common but they all have the same stock code and the stock code is a reference number to that one particular shade of colour. Also if your interested the Dupont colour program is on their website it just takes a bit of digging to find and from there you could find almost any colour you want.I would find the link to the site myself but im dragged down to slow internet atm and takes forever to do anything
    wow thanks for that I was having trouble finding it, could only find the 90,s comaros, but your a spray painter ar'nt you? now to just go to autopro and see if they can make it up for me
    Thanks Again

Awesome score on the litho. Do you mind if I ask how much? I'd love to get one.