Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6162122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: JULY Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Ingram View Post
    Picked up DOTM Sky Hammer from Target's sale for $33.25. No Shockwaves unfortunately so the hunt continues for him

His legs were pretty loose so I got the old jeweler screw driver out and tightened those bad buys up. Now he can pose any which way I want
    love the backdrop behind that figure.....!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    My recent acquisitions here...

Too tired to link the pictures in, but there are all here (I assure you).

Finally, finally managed to get the small guns for Longtooth and Stranglehold (took more than a year).
    As always HD Awesome Pic ups...Thunderwing still eludes me..

on a side note i am having trouble posting comments on your blog t0o.. when i use my google account it just keeps cycling through the confirmation process

- Hit post Comment
    - Type in comfirmation security code thing
    - goes back to Google Login
    - Goes back to comfirmation code
    and continues to loop

i love the stuff you have posted up there recently!!
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    As always HD Awesome Pic ups...Thunderwing still eludes me..

on a side note i am having trouble posting comments on your blog t0o.. when i use my google account it just keeps cycling through the confirmation process

- Hit post Comment
    - Type in comfirmation security code thing
    - goes back to Google Login
    - Goes back to comfirmation code
    and continues to loop

i love the stuff you have posted up there recently!!
    Hey steve, perhaps try logging into your google account first, then going to my site (or login in another tab before clicking on the 'comment' buttons of my site). Think that might solve it.

Really look forward to your thoughts!

Recieved Animated Cheetor courtesy of Griffin.

Hey steve, perhaps try logging into your google account first, then going to my site (or login in another tab before clicking on the 'comment' buttons of my site). Think that might solve it.

Really look forward to your thoughts!
    i just gave that a bit of a whirl and i still takes me through the same looping login/verify process if i try to use the google account. it does let me post by typing in my name.... kinda weird

i left a brief comment to see if i could get it to work... i may just have to comment like that..until i figure out why it wont let me use my google account. (could be a work thing)
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Loving that Thunderwing you got HD!! Colors are so vivid! Congrats on the little guns! Left a comment also... apparently it still is for approval
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

i just gave that a bit of a whirl and i still takes me through the same looping login/verify process if i try to use the google account. it does let me post by typing in my name.... kinda weird

i left a brief comment to see if i could get it to work... i may just have to comment like that..until i figure out why it wont let me use my google account. (could be a work thing)
    Think it worked. Saw your post and approved it. I needed to make comments subject to moderation because there was a lot of spam from mainland china companies trying to market their "products"...like 100+ spam comments a day.

I've also been visiting your site, interesting to see it growing!

Think it worked. Saw your post and approved it. I needed to make comments subject to moderation because there was a lot of spam from mainland china companies trying to market their "products"...like 100+ spam comments a day.

I've also been visiting your site, interesting to see it growing!
    hehe thanks for visiting, i have had photos online for ages in different places and your site was a bit of inspiration to accumlate it all in one place to "show it off", so hopfully i can get it all up and on display gradually..

what i am finding is alot of my photos i had are so out of date so i am going to have to re photograph it and since it is all in storage waiting for the move it will be a slow update process..

I enjoy looking at other peoples collections even if they have 10 or 5000 toys, i dont really care about quantity its just is always something different about every collection.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Loving that Thunderwing you got HD!! Colors are so vivid! Congrats on the little guns! Left a comment also... apparently it still is for approval
    Yes, saw your comment and have approved too. Reasons for moderation requirement I've mentioned above...

hehe thanks for visiting, i have had photos online for ages in different places and your site was a bit of inspiration to accumlate it all in one place to "show it off", so hopfully i can get it all up and on display gradually..

what i am finding is alot of my photos i had are so out of date so i am going to have to re photograph it and since it is all in storage waiting for the move it will be a slow update process..

I enjoy looking at other peoples collections even if they have 10 or 5000 toys, i dont really care about quantity its just is always something different about every collection.
    I like to look at others' Collection too. It's great fun and I'm delighted that you took the step to document your collection the way you are doing. Certainly, your MOTU figures are what I'm looking forward to see more of!

For me, the journey is as impt as the destination, so I like to writ about how I obtained each piece.

Picked up DOTM Skyhammer, Shockwave and leader Ironhide.
    I think that ticks all the boxes for DOTM for me.

While I was there I helped a grandmother pick out a TF for her 5 year old grandson (the guy at Target was trying to sell her a leader Bumblebee... bloody jerk)