Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FansProject Heart Master

From what I understand, Fansproject will be releasing more new non-transformers toys in the coming months/years to avoid an issue with Hasbro.
    Its not the infringing of copyright thats the issue, but the thousands of fans bitching about Hasbro.
    Seriously, why? Fans need to compare City Commander with Kup, Blurr, Jazz or Tracks and see which is better. Fansproject have just filled a void for collectors. Them running a new line will be very different.

I like to give Credit where credit is due.... Fansproject Bruticus add-on is easily one of the best classics pieces I own. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnus View Post
    From what I understand, Fansproject will be releasing more new non-transformers toys in the coming months/years to avoid an issue with Hasbro.
    This is both exciting and great news as I have always hoped that they'd grow and become their own force.

Its not the infringing of copyright thats the issue, but the thousands of fans bitching about Hasbro.
    Seriously, why? Fans need to compare City Commander with Kup, Blurr, Jazz or Tracks and see which is better. Fansproject have just filled a void for collectors. Them running a new line will be very different.
    Unfortunately, because they tread on that invisible line I think they're always going to have people end up doing that as they've obviously missed the point of what FP were trying to do in the 1st place - Which is as you say dude: Filling Voids.

I look forward to seeing what they do with they're own line as they've demonstrated on a number of occasions that not only can they adapt to pre-existed engineering and designs and compliment them, they can also create incredibly awesome original designs/engineering.

I like to give Credit where credit is due.... Fansproject Bruticus add-on is easily one of the best classics pieces I own. I love it.
    Dido.