Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transformers Prime S01E17 Metal Attraction

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I still say that Jack's mum's a *****.
    Gok please don't refer to a catoon character that way. It is a derogatory term plus to any lurker observing this thread it makes us look like a bunch of anti-social fanboys... A stigma I believe we are trying to shed.

As for the episode... I rate it with the rest of the series. Meh.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Overall this episode was pretty meh, for me

It just seemed like one long fight scene

Breakdown's new eye patch is pretty cool, June just went from being boring to being creepy, Black-Airachnid-ia is in another episode yay, that gauntlet could be an interesting plot device later (maybe) kinda weird that all of a sudden arcee and bulkhead are de-magnetized, I would have liked for Airachnid to remain solo for a little longer rather than return to megatron (hopefully she'll try and escape at some point)

Hopefully after this episode June will not be coming to the base all the time. that would get pretty annoying

and for those of you that are getting mad at Miko in this episode, I see it as she went with the bots to get away from June, after all she did go back when arcee told her to later in the episode. So hopefully this was a one off instance and Miko really did learn her lesson in shadowzone

When the magnet was first seen in the episode my thoughts pretty quickly turned to "a way of bonding transformers together.... hello combiners!" if megs had have gotten the gauntlet I could see him either using as his personal shield or have him install it into the leader of a decepticon team allowing them to merge with the rest of the team. But sadly it looks like it's just gonna be ratchet's long range weapon (like animated ratchet's magnet things)

Also anyone else wishing to see soundwave do more in future episodes?

Bartrim: My sincere apologies. I have amended my previous post.