Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Submissions, corrections, suggestions

Those prices look much better, Griffin. Great work.

Saw some toy pics of the SWTFs Class 1 Wave 1, and it is quite obvious that I got the two mixed up. It's been fixed now.
    I'll edit the prices later.

only just saw this section would you like me to see if i have the reciepts for my bws??

also you said generations wheeljack is not here but i saw it at kmart along with scourge and kup in the generations section

Have another look. Each toy you mentioned is noted as being released here with wave 8, but their original waves (6 & 7) were noted as not being released here.

bowspearer Guest

With Beast Machines, I actually recall deluxe prices going as high as $37 in Kmart at one point. Can't exactly remember the year, but I remember getting a shock and a half, and not in a good way.

At the top of where it says Sightings/Sales, can we maybe have the different things broken up?

Like maybe

MP Rodimus at TRU - SWTFs Quad-changer - Exclusives at BigW, Kmart, Target, TRU - RescueBots w1 Target - DotM Activator W2 - SWTFs Class1 W1 Tworld - New JayJays clothing

Or maybe

MP Rodimus at TRU - SWTFs Quad-changer - Exclusives at BigW, Kmart, Target, TRU - RescueBots w1 Target - DotM Activator W2 - SWTFs Class1 W1 Tworld - New JayJays clothing

Or some other way? Or a different symbol between instead of a dash. Dunno if it's just me, but I find it hard to read as it is now.

I'll have a look at it. There's not a lot I can do with that, while trying to keep it as small as possible... When it blows out due to a heap of product being release in close succession, I try to condense as much as possible, hoping that it doesn't get too confusing.
    I'd prefer to have it spaced out more, but that would just pad out the header too much.
    I was thinking of reducing the amount of time each new sighting is listed, but we just get too many people asking if something is out instead of just looking themselves in the checklist or the sightings section.

Loving the lists Griffin, already using it to jog my memory of BW figures I have so I can make up a want list.

I'm hoping they are useful. I think tfwiki would have most of this info anyway, but this "on site" archive might make it easier for members here to use and refer to in topics. And I want to be sure that if anything happens to me or my own copies, this info isn't lost/wasted.

Just wanted to say top work with the resource lists Griffin, especially with the Beast Wars (A mad trip down memory lane ) and the online stores lists.