Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *BIG ASS SPOILERS* New Animated Characters!

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Hrmmm, a Brown version of Kup with a walking stick???
    So that makes Sari April, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Hmmmm... "Sidecar" Prowl looks like he's wearing a TMNT 'Shredder' style helmet! Maybe he's become a Ninja Master!
    Looks like a bog standard ninja armour, which is similar to samurai in looks, but not as strong. Thanks to Tenchu for this comparison.

Sidecar Prowl looks cool, so now I'll have to have the willpower not to buy regular Prowl.

If they do a good job of Omega Supreme in toy form I will be very, very happy, and have high hopes because most of the other larger figures announced so far - Leader Megatron, Bulkhead, and especially Ultra Magnus - all look promising.

As for the cartoon, well, I'm sure I'll get around to seeing it one day...

goro is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

did anyone notice that omega supreme is acutally the ARK???

Quote Originally Posted by goro View Post
    did anyone notice that omega supreme is acutally the ARK???
    Yeah it was suggested ages ago that omega would be made from the ark in the Season 1 finale where Ratchet and Sari were trying to fix it up.

The toy will have to be at least a Leader... I'm very much looking forward to it.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

they should have activators in each of the different colour schemes. Next to an Omega would look great
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Yeah it was suggested ages ago that omega would be made from the ark in the Season 1 finale where Ratchet and Sari were trying to fix it up.
    The Autobots said the ship had an Omega mode in the very first episode, that was the give away.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipesqueak View Post
    Sidecar Prowl looks cool, so now I'll have to have the willpower not to buy regular Prowl.

If they do a good job of Omega Supreme in toy form I will be very, very happy, and have high hopes because most of the other larger figures announced so far - Leader Megatron, Bulkhead, and especially Ultra Magnus - all look promising.

As for the cartoon, well, I'm sure I'll get around to seeing it one day...

NOW THIS TOY would be the appropriate toy to have a Supreme Size class. BUt we'll just have to wait and see how "small" he will be for as always Hasbro is SOOOOOOO notorious at getting sizes differences undeniably Wrong. And then spends their freaking resources on making useless Supreme TFs that are totally shelfwarmers....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]