Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Possible NEW DOTM Leader Class Figures

Movie based cybetronian toys are crap. Look like crap, turn into crap. As simple as that.

Except Protoform Starscream and Optimus.

Otherwise yes.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Proto Prime did have an awesome bot mode, that alt though...

Don't know about this. I'm happy with the voyager class already. Megatron would e good but Shockwave would be a repeat of ROTF Megatron.
    Leader Class Soundwave would be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    yes!! i knew to patient for a leader Megs, now do i wait for a black and purple recolour
    There needs to be a "Like" Function on here

Soooo stoked at a leader class megs. Ill actually be able to have a leader prime and megatron from the movie toyline AT the same time. never wasted the money on the other megatrons cos I hated the "alt mode" But this im really looking forward to! but whyyyyy 2012

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    Movie based cybetronian toys are crap. Look like crap, turn into crap. As simple as that.
    Have you ever been to Cybertron? You must expect them to look different coming from another planet. Deceptions coming to Earth probably refuse to choose an Earth alt mode as they probably think they are crap.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Except Protoform Starscream and Optimus.

Otherwise yes.
    Now THESE are the ones that turn into crap! I absolutely hate these two figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    Have you ever been to Cybertron? You must expect them to look different coming from another planet. Deceptions coming to Earth probably refuse to choose an Earth alt mode as they probably think they are crap.
    People hate on the Cybertronian movie modes because they all give off the vibe that not a lot of effort was put into creating an actual transformation. They are usually a case of folding a robot into something that remotely resembles a tank and calling it "Cybertronian Tank" and again for a "Cybertronian Jet".

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    People hate on the Cybertronian movie modes because they all give off the vibe that not a lot of effort was put into creating an actual transformation. They are usually a case of folding a robot into something that remotely resembles a tank and calling it "Cybertronian Tank" and again for a "Cybertronian Jet".
    i wish hasbro had gone further with WFC. those were all cybertronian and some of the best designs ever.

I mostly wanted toys for warpath, jazz, shockwave, air raid, arcee and slipstream.