Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New member

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Welcome aboard Jena, I'm still cold after watching what they did to Ironhide. Maybe they'll do a reboot with a decent producer . I see someone has answered your Q about Botcon. We seem to be having an increase each year of the number of people from this forum who attend. I'm hoping to get there next year with my better half, as per usual it'll depend on fiscal drag.
    I have my fingers and toes crossed that they find some way to bring him back if TF4 happens. Doesn't look promising though, there wasn't much left to revive.

That's good to know, the idea of traveling overseas for the first time on my own is kinda scary.

welcome to the board hope you enjoy yourself

Welcome to OTCA!

Welcome to the forum Jena.

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    Dark of the Moon... I was devastated. Such an unnecessary death! My initial reaction was sadness, now I'm just angry. I'm attempting to collect all the DotM Ironhide toys now.
    My wife thought the same thing, since Ironhide was her favourite character (but she liked the cartoon version instead).

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    One of my best childhood friends had loads of Transformers so I always played with his, and his TMNTs. For all I know the little Ratchet I have from my childhood is actually his, not mine.
    Great you actually have a TF from Childhood! I think my brother was pretty upset when I think his toys were donated to charity during his teenage years. I clearly remember playing with G1 Strafe as well.

I'm hoping to go for Bot Con one year too, hopefully next year but if not, you can update us about all the juicy details.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Great you actually have a TF from Childhood! I think my brother was pretty upset when I think his toys were donated to charity during his teenage years. I clearly remember playing with G1 Strafe as well.

I'm hoping to go for Bot Con one year too, hopefully next year but if not, you can update us about all the juicy details.
    It's funny, remembering playing with certain awesome G1 toys outside in sandpits etc, places we'd NEVER allow our figures to go now!

I think for me it's all going to depend on location, if it's in a city with nothing else going for it then I'd rather wait to see what 2013 has to offer. I'm a photography geek, so I'll return home with an insane amount of photos to share!

Welcome, all this talk of barbies got me thinking the other night.

My sister had this rather large barbie mansion thing, it was 4 levels I think and had a string elevator thing in it. I often comandeered it to be my Autobot base!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

My sister had this rather large barbie mansion thing, it was 4 levels I think and had a string elevator thing in it. I often comandeered it to be my Autobot base!
    Hah! That is awesome. Those classy Autobots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Did they also have a hot looking pink convertible to drive around on dates too ?

welcome to the board Jena!!!
    "I was expecting a giant car."

[COLOR="STUFF FOR SALE [/B][/COLOR]

Non-TF SALE

TRANSFORMERS SALE!