Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Paulbot's Garage Sale (eg Non Toy Stuff)

If you buy them, Ill expect lots of pictures of dino riders

I'm interested in these. Can I get a pic of the Macross set so I know which version it is?

Watchmen 2 disc $3.00
    Robotech complete Macross section of Robotech. Original Madman release. Includes 3 bonus discs of special features, including the Robotech 2 pilot movie (9 discs in total). As a set $20.00

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It's the Tom Cruise one, I'll note the others for you. The Buffy comics are sold from earlier sales.
    Thanks for the update. Don't worry about the Tom Cruise movie.

Too bad about Buffy, I would have bought them now that I recently finished watching the full series.

Please let me know how you wish to arrange the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I wont be able to get to/look at a computer screen for a couple of days Paul (Eye surgery on Thursday) , but I'd just like to remind you that I'm still interested in those Dino Riders & TMNT figures we discussed at an earlier date - Will get in contact with you as soon as I'm able to (Hopefully some-time next week).
    Yep no problem. The stuff we discussed is "pre-sold".

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Thanks for the update. Don't worry about the Tom Cruise movie.

Too bad about Buffy, I would have bought them now that I recently finished watching the full series.

Please let me know how you wish to arrange the others.
    The Buffy comics were a let down honestly, sometimes a limited TV budget means you don't get carried away with silly ideas.

I'll work out a quote shortly. I'm posting a few more things in the next day or so and something else might catch your eye. Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    I'm interested in these. Can I get a pic of the Macross set so I know which version it is?

Watchmen 2 disc $3.00
    Robotech complete Macross section of Robotech. Original Madman release. Includes 3 bonus discs of special features, including the Robotech 2 pilot movie (9 discs in total). As a set $20.00
    Sorry it looks like I had Watchmen listed twice by mistake. Kup's got a hold on my one copy. I'll take some pics of my Robotech set but here's the same set I found on ebay.

Added some toys

i'll take/i'm interested roy, rand and miriya

Some video games added.

Kup, gamblor916 and jazzcomp, I'll hold off on quotes until I post up the final few items and a list of mostly MISB TFs for sale too - in case there's anything else that gets your interest.

Edit: also added free music CDs

Interested in PS games FF7,8,9 and PS2 game FF10-X can you upload a picture of them along with manuals etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Interested in PS games FF7,8,9 and PS2 game FF10-X can you upload a picture of them along with manuals etc?
    Sure a couple of pics here, and as a local you can inspect before you buy if you want. But it's a good deal.

I'm very interested in them, any chance you'll be visiting the city area soon?

Also any more FF games for sale?