Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time to show off my new KO friends

just ordered another KO lot due to the sale at KOtoys and the inbound dark rodimus.... gonna have over 20 seekers once this lot get in!
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Quote Originally Posted by mentok27 View Post
    just ordered another KO lot due to the sale at KOtoys and the inbound dark rodimus.... gonna have over 20 seekers once this lot get in!
    I just did the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    I just did the same thing
    annoying that the rainmakers, Deep cover and Black starscream are now on sale and i only ordered them recently... even more annoying is the purple guys arent on sale!! id be down for a few more of them.

oh well.
    WANTS

Black Starscream on sale? man I only ordered one last week Oh well. Yeah need more purple ones

darn , these sales always go on when Ive only just run out of spare cash to throw around.... darn bills... wonder how long they would have the sale...is that Custom Deep cover for pre-order or they have the items in stock already? Hope they put the Purple seekers on sale, those are what Im after really...and the cassettrons, if ever they come out
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah deep covers "instock", the red window sold out and the clear is far from perfect QC wise since they were supposed to be prototype sets but were released for sale after the mold broke.

Still at this sale price how can you complain?
    WANTS

aww the red window looks better, anyways hope they still are In stock by next week...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

pretty sure i qualify for the KOtoys giveaway fig Toxitron but i fall short on Toximus..... anybody else qualify?
    WANTS

What do you need to qualify?

My deep Cover is the clear window version. While not perfect its still really good quality.

Decepticon Guest

I think he means the 'every 99th customer giveaway?' I bought a clear window Deepcover today after finding it is cheaper now. Won't be expecting the quality to be good though.