Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Time to show off my new KO friends

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    I think he means the 'every 99th customer giveaway?' I bought a clear window Deepcover today after finding it is cheaper now. Won't be expecting the quality to be good though.
    Nah man KOtoys are doing a loyalty giveaway for anyone who ordered 10+ KOLD primes or CHMS seekers at original listing price... A free KOLD toxitron that won't be available for sale! The only way to get it is through the giveaway 20+ gets you toxic rodimus but I'm sitting on 12 and since most of the gear no longer counts(due to clearance price) I doubt I'll get up to 20
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Decepticon Guest

Oh ok. Never heard about them. Though the names alone are enough to make me never hear about them lol.

In light of the recent increase in interest, and the positive comments towards KOs in this section, I need to remind people of the purpose of this section:

KOs and counterfeit/replica items must not be promoted/sold here - only post about them to help others know how to avoid getting fooled by them. If you want KOs, search google for them.
    That also means that if you want to talk favourably about them, or talk about any that you recently (intentionally) purchased, please take it to a messageboard that solicits discussion of counterfeit Transformers.
    If you want to help out other fans, post up ways of identifying the fakes (without promoting it of course).

Vert that is cool :O

By

Thanks Bug