Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - TFC Hercules Exgraver

I received mine the other day and I am still just as impressed now as when I cracked the box. If the rest of these guys maintain the tight joints and solid construction I'll be happy even if Hercules doesn't quite work.

He comes with a few things, his cabin, shovel and that big purple fist. He has 5mm post holes all over him, 2 on each leg, one on the right arm, one on the back of each shoulder and one more on the black piece on his back. The shovel is on an 8mm peg and there are two spots for it, the back and the left arm. These help in giving the cabin, hand and shovel somewhere to live. His kibble is loaded with pegs and ports too, and there are many ways to plug his stuff onto his back. For instance after fiddling with it for a couple of hours I had it so the shovel was slung off to the side facing backwards, looks better than a tail to me.

That said I do have a few issues with it. The base piece of the shovel is incredibly tight and has a 3 click range, be careful with that as I have managed to crack one of the loops on one side. Nothing major but just something to note. Otherwise the shovel is just as tight and solid feeling as the actual figure. His ankles are joined to his toes so getting those flat can be a pain.

Also the giant hand is almost perfect, one more thumb knuckle and it would have been the best plastic hand i have ever seen.

All in all, wow. September can't come soon enough.

I've heard reports that the Shovely arm can crack easily during...uh..."vigorous" play...but Also an Improved arm will be packed in with Heavylabor. which i must say is a really cool move on TFC's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I've heard reports that the Shovely arm can crack easily during...uh..."vigorous" play...but Also an Improved arm will be packed in with Heavylabor. which i must say is a really cool move on TFC's part.
    theres also a quick fix if your existing digger hasnt broken. mines fine and im just gonna limit movement till heavylabour gets here.
    WANTS
    BotCon Dreadwind. Classics Mirage.[B]

Apparently they are fixing that digger issue with the next release:

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-digger/22566/