Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Senility

Hehe I don't think you're the only one 1orion2many, happens to most of us here!

I sometimes look at the a TF and wonder, "Hey that looks new, have I got that yet?" But usually what helps me is that I take photo of every acquisition the moment I get home and post on my TF acquis album on photobucket. And so whenever I have doubts, I'll just check the album and have a look.

But somehow I do have a slightest memory of it if I have already gotten it. Those that I forget are usually the overseas purchases. With lay-by's you kinda can't help it. That item might already be on lay-by but if you see it cheaper elsewhere, just get it first, complete the lay-by and refund the more expensive one I guess.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

With Transformers, I usually know what I have, except if I buy G1 stuff, then see sometimes I do double up. But more where my senility comes is when I buy DVDs. I keep thinking, have I got that one yet? I still don't know if I have bought Iron Man 2 yet, nearly keep picking it up when I go to the shops

I don't have the issue with TFs, unless I have intentionally bought more than 1 (Generations Scourge). However I do have this issue when it comes to DVDs and books, because I've bought it knowing it's good, and haven't got round to reading/watching it when I decide to buy it elsewhere because I know its good.

Quote Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
    Not so much buying but with stuff in transit- several times I'll forget what I hve in transit, only to have a package turn up, open it up and go "Oh yeah, that's right, forgot that was coming".
    And you get a pleasent surprise!

I didnt think I had much of a problem, but sometimes I have thought I ordered something and it turns out I didn't...