Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FrenzyRumble's Sludge for Sleeve.

Sunspot will be the way to go, not sure what other heads you could use that may still fit on the peg and look good in alt mode. I know you want to limit the modding as much as possible, but perhaps a little putty to civer the front of the face and allow you to paint eyes on would be a small enough job?

My local Woolies was selling off HftD basics for $10 if you need one. lmk.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    I've taught myself to digibash (rudimentarily), and this is an idea of what I'm currently in the process of doing. Any guesses?
    The digibashes look good to me. Look forward to seeing how Snarl and the rest turn out and good luck with the decision on which toy to use for Swoop. I think Skystalker's robot mode and vehicle mode are better fits if you can swap out a head from another scout.

Awesome Sleeve! Sludge looks great and I like you idea of military dinobots. Other moulds to consider are the Hailstorm mould or PCC Skyhammer.

F_r probably mixed his paints but did he give you paint colour/brand details so you could colour match?
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

I just posed this in the Pic Request thread too. Damn multiple threads.

I was just at Woolies and they had a Sunspot for $10, so I picked him up. I was surprised how much I now love the figure, because from pictures he didn't really interest me that much. It was good to find his wings in robot mode can me positioned a number of ways, so I can get a real Swoop vide out of him. I worked out where I could paint some eyes too, and I'm thinking a head swap probably won't be necessary. He'll be the only one I do without a G1-ish face, but I can live with that.

you know what i reckon a universe dropshot would make a good Sludge myself. but from the looks of it you have a very awesome Sludge anyways Sludge was always my favourite dinobot i just wish he got more screen time in the cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    you know what i reckon a universe dropshot would make a good Sludge myself. but from the looks of it you have a very awesome Sludge anyways Sludge was always my favourite dinobot i just wish he got more screen time in the cartoon
    I've seen Cybertron Defence Scattorshot / Universe Countdown done as Sludge, but the mold just never sat right with me.

And you and I both on the favourite front, except mine extends to favourite TF. Think of your love for Stunticons. I had all the artists at Botcon '09 do a pic for me, even including our own tinyjazz, but I've always wanted another figure and have been disappointed that there was only one, except the unofficial WST. Hence the commission.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    I've seen Cybertron Defence Scattorshot / Universe Countdown done as Sludge, but the mold just never sat right with me.

And you and I both on the favourite front, except mine extends to favourite TF. Think of your love for Stunticons. I had all the artists at Botcon '09 do a pic for me, even including our own tinyjazz, but I've always wanted another figure and have been disappointed that there was only one, except the unofficial WST. Hence the commission.
    I would love to see some pics of those commissions if you were so kind

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    I would love to see some pics of those commissions if you were so kind
    For sure. I had them all on Facebook but to it seems have deleted all my albums. I'll track down the scans and load them up.

congrats sleeve...

thats one knarly looking custom... i'm surprised at what it cost, i was expecting it to be more than that.

nice.

janda

"I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose