Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member

Default new member

g'day everyone, i only found this place a couple of days ago(i dont even know if im doing this right)i've been a member of tfw2005 for a couple of years.i've only been collecting for the last 9 years but i like what i have and its taken me that long to get where it is today.i'll try and post some pics on here it i everfigure out how to do it. im 36 yrs old truck driver from townsville(it kinda sux up here we only get the same stuff all the time)with a wife and 8 kids so getting the big ones like fort max is out of the question until the kids leave home.so thats about it i think and i would like to say thanks for letting me join otca.

Welcome aboard mate!

Looking forward to the collection pics!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

welcome to the board

Greetings and Welcome to the forums

G'day and welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the board.
    We have the same problem in the Illawarra, nothing gets released here, or rarely does and by the time it does you've travelled interstate or got it online....What was I saying?
    Oh yes Welcome to the board

thanks for the greetings. i'm going to get my wife to post pics in the next couple of days, i just need to update them so it may take awhile.plus to we only have wireless prepaid so it might take sometime to get them up.

welcome and hello.

Hi, Mabuhay, and Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy interacting with everyone here. There is another member living in Townsville IIRC, not recall who though. yeah, the old G1's are a tad too pricy. Can't wait to see your collection pics. It's easier actually if you use a host like photobucket you just copy and paste the pic image code along with your replies on your thread (just make a new collection thread in the Grapple's section ) Oh do resize them as some tend to be too big and will eat up your download time. the sightings thread would be of good use prolly if you have the time to drive around... most of the guys and gals here do - thrill of the hunt and all
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

welcome to the forums irondude...

8 kids! man.... its a wonder you've got any time to yourself.

hope you enjoy your time around here mate

janda