Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bibyco.com.au feedback

I actually dealt with them a few times before the mess-up on Icy's order and they were pretty ok. Only thing is they don't really pack the toys carefully which could result in some damaged boxes. I just had a look at their website again and noted that a lot of their toy prices have gone up - some ridiculously.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

I ordered a couple of non-TF items from their store on the 15th and they said they had shipped them on the 20th of March. I am yet to receive them which is very worrying as it is just shipment within the local NSW area. I had interstate stuff (and even stuff from RK) come in quicker than this.

Before I made the order, I asked them to confirm stock availability twice so I hope they are not pulling a dodgy on me and stalling. Normally when something local takes this long to arrive is because it was never sent to begin with.

I hope that it is just an unusual delay but given what I have recently read on this thread, it could end up in being another bad experience.

I used to buy from them in the early days of me discovering ebay (2005-6 - I know im lame heheheh) but when I discovered that my email has been sent a couple of spams with their letterhead used I knew there was something wrong and their systems could be infected or hacked so I didn't order from them again and risk my bank details hacked. Didn't have any problems with my orders since I only got like 2-3 orders from them. But yeah a delay is not something I experienced. I can't believe they're still in business coz the last time ,years ago, that I had a gander at their site their stock was pretty abysmal TF wise.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]