Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: OTCA Stop Motion Project?

I was thinking maybe something to do with power Core Combiners, like either faction starts to use them and the other does the same in return and somehow the PCCs are rendered extinct/useless

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I was thinking maybe something to do with power Core Combiners, like either faction starts to use them and the other does the same in return and somehow the PCCs are rendered extinct/useless
    *Cough* FansProject Bruticus *Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    *Cough* FansProject Bruticus *Cough*
    to be honest i have no idea what you mean by saying that lol

Maybe Hursti could be penning our first mini-episode?

to be honest i have no idea what you mean by saying that lol

Maybe Hursti could be penning our first mini-episode?

I would be totally into this project, but then I'd be spreading myself thin. So much crap I need to do! D: I would have loved to have been able to do something like this, but I have no time at the moment. When I have a bit of time, count me in though!

Also. Stop motion animation. Will it have a sound track and/or voice acting? I might know two guys who'd be all over the voice acting side of things, if I can finally drag them both onto the forums. xD

Strangely enough, I often think up stories that I could shoot in stop motion, usually when I get a toy that I am very excited about. I have been looking at a way to do it for a couple of months now and believe that I have the technical know how to do it. I just need to buy the proper equipment.

When I get some time, I may write up a few of the story boards that I have created in my mind. I have taken them from beginning to end so they are more than just a passing thought!

One of the stories:

The Reflector team vs Blaster and his tapes - A story about a journey through Cybertron's dangerous wastelands. The Reflector team needs to confirm vitally needed intel for the Decepticons with the security of Kaon at stake due to an imminent Autobot invasion.

It's basically a 'on the other side' story with the protagonists being the Reflector team going into what could easily be a 'wild goose chase' or preventing the loss of Kaon to the Autobots. Much of the story would be the journey with characters they meet such as the 'citizens' of Kaon including friendly (and not so friendly) characters. The climax would be when they reach their objective and what they find. There is a plot twist and action as well as a big battle with Bruticus so Hurti would be pleased
    Last edited by kup; 28th August 2011 at 12:51 AM.

I am so for this

I like your thinking Kup, but that Kaon story sounds like it would involve a big production budget.

Also, good question with the voice acting/soundtrack Haphazard. Anyone here on the boards that can do a decent Optimus Prime / Megatron voice? I'm only probably only good for a minor bot/con character.

So let's get this project figured out, as said in my very first post I think it would be good if we did a mix of stop-motion shorts that all linked back to a central plot/theme:
    ==========================================

Theme: G1 / Classics

Central Plot/Theme: Something to do with Australia (as it is OTCA)? Energon hidden in Uluru ?

Writers/Storymakers:
    Firestorm?
    Kup?
    Skywarp91

Animators:
    Skywarp91

Storyboards:
    Skywarp91
    Hursticon?

Sound Organiser:
    Haphazard?

Contributors:

======================================

Story 1:
    Written by ____________________

Story 2:
    Written by ____________________

Story 3:
    Written by_____________________

Story 4: 'Mad Megtaron'
    Written by Skywarp (story coming later)

Also, good question with the voice acting/soundtrack Haphazard. Anyone here on the boards that can do a decent Optimus Prime / Megatron voice?
    Funnily enough, I could get a reasonable Megatron voice using the Optimus Prime helmet voice changer

Also, good question with the voice acting/soundtrack Haphazard. Anyone here on the boards that can do a decent Optimus Prime / Megatron voice? I'm only probably only good for a minor bot/con character.
    I'd like to help with voice acting but i cant do decent voices for Optimus or Megatron.