Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which's the best Ultra Magnus toy in your eyes?

The original Gen1, Titanium G1 and Animated incarnations of Magnus are the top three IMO. The constant white 'unarmoured' Prime repaints are crap and the FP attempt looks like a disproportionate, terribly overpriced hulking chunk of plastic to me.

As wise old man doubledealer says - "Hasbro will do Ultra Magnus justice one day". I really hope it's in the form of a true G1 Masterpiece though.

Decepticon Guest

Never having UM on my radar for some reason, after doing a bit of research, I am surprise how good the animated version is. Reminds me alot of Sentinal Prime in alt mode. Maye this could be my next purchase?

Decepticon Guest

Never having UM on my radar for some reason, after doing a bit of research, I am surprise how good the animated version is. Reminds me alot of Sentinal Prime in alt mode. Maye this could be my next purchase?

Ze G1 Ultra Magnus is ze best! Though it's not zo articulate to many toys of zis current time, zis toy has very impressive technology of tranzformation az iz from ze 80z

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    Ze G1 Ultra Magnus is ze best! Though it's not zo articulate to many toys of zis current time, zis toy has very impressive technology of tranzformation az iz from ze 80z
    LOL

I do like the G1 toy as it's the original and though it's not particularly articulate it does look good.

My current favorite is probalby the FP effort, though I don't really like the face or the mega gun. and I wish the trailer was open enoiugh to fit a classics vehicle into.

I am hoping to get hold of an animated magnus, and perhaps the new MP10 will have a magnus repaint with a good trailer design that allows for the proper ful body armour replacement.
    that would be super sweet

im my mind they are your best options other than somone designing an aftermarket armour suit for revoltech magnus.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)