Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Angolz group order

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    My order was... and Megs
    I think that's the problem.

Another board member here I suspect is experiencing the same problem too.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I think that's the problem.

Another board member here I suspect is experiencing the same problem too.
    Yeah but it's just infurating, pple from the same source are giving me mix responses, no letter or whatsoever, they can't even trace the parcel. For all you know, one of the them brought it home for himself!

They have no right to keep my Revoltech Ultra Magnus and Rumble/Frenzy headphones as well right?
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

My order was Revoltech Ultra Magnus, Rumble/Frenzy headphones and Megs
    Ok, so obviously it's not just the Binaltechs that are the problem... it really looks like Angloz has gone to crap.

It is really weird that they can't provide you with a shipping number if you ordered EMS.

My order was (finally) posted on the 10th and arrived today, everything in it's right place (Meister is beautiful, none of that dual-tone surface you get with the other 3 RX-8 BTs, the whole shell is painted). It took a week to (finally) get a response to my query as well.

Hey STL, did you sort out your OS order with F2F? Just curious.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Ok, so obviously it's not just the Binaltechs that are the problem... it really looks like Angloz has gone to crap.

It is really weird that they can't provide you with a shipping number if you ordered EMS.

My order was (finally) posted on the 10th and arrived today, everything in it's right place (Meister is beautiful, none of that dual-tone surface you get with the other 3 RX-8 BTs, the whole shell is painted). It took a week to (finally) get a response to my query as well.
    Absolute disappointment

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Hey STL, did you sort out your OS order with F2F? Just curious.
    Yes, he did e-mail me. It was actually on a response based on my failed attempt to buy some of his clearance items which surprised me cos i initially thought someone had backed out. He gave me the option of sending it now or waiting for the BB Encore set. Of course, I elected to wait for BB too so it was reassuring but we'll wait and see. Thanks again, Tober.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

ok, cool.

Yeah I DID have a tracking number, but the status on the Hong Kong parcel post website shows "Arrive in Australia: Item pending customs inspection" since mid June. I wouldn't say it's really Angolz fault but then again might have been a hoax tracking number or the %*&%^* customs which refuse to be of any help at all.
    ~ JuzMel ~

Yeah I DID have a tracking number, but the status on the Hong Kong parcel post website shows "Arrive in Australia: Item pending customs inspection" since mid June. I wouldn't say it's really Angolz fault but then again might have been a hoax tracking number or the %*&%^* customs which refuse to be of any help at all.
    OH crap I think you're going to get some really bad news It took customs 3 weeks to issue me with my seizure notice last year.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I'm guessing you took the plunge on the TF we were talking about last time...

I hope he hasn't been locked up...

Yeah I did, silly me, thought I'll be lucky. It's been 4 weeks since, not happy! They should at least send me my RVT Magnus and Rumble Headphones though. I'm gonna "fight" it out with them and see how far I can get.
    ~ JuzMel ~