Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: other half & transformers

Mine has come to accept them, and regularly goes shopping with me for them, but given the size of the collection it is too hard to buy any without me knowing.

When the boxes keep coming home I do get asked about the extent this will continue, but she's okay.

I tell her that the collection is worth a fair bit, but make sure she knows that if we separate I know people who will value them as "Box of toys - $25"!
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

my parents and friends excuse is "You have so many we don't know which ones to get"

Some girls im friendly with are ok with it, alas i am just friendly with them and not in with them

The gf pretty much forced me into TRU on the way to broomball last night, and made me buy Deep Space Starscream, since she saw him on sale in the catalogue and knew I had not gotten any movie Starscream toy.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    I tell her that the collection is worth a fair bit, but make sure she knows that if we separate I know people who will value them as "Box of toys - $25"!
    Then we would come and buy them at the Parra Fair!

My wife always wants to play with my big one(mind out of the gutter people) but I have a stress attack when she has her hands on my Fort Max. As long as I have enough money to pay bills and on the odd occassion take her out somewhere then it's all good. She will buy me a TF every now and then but in general thinks it is a waste time as she normally doubles up on something I have already bought or have on lay-by. It has helped that my wifes sister is a geek as well so Lauren has already been broken in, Kim my sister in law is coming to the Supanova Geek fest with me.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    The gf pretty much forced me into TRU on the way to broomball last night, and made me buy Deep Space Starscream, since she saw him on sale in the catalogue and knew I had not gotten any movie Starscream toy.
    You weren't by chance at the Toy's R Us Moorepark last night around 7-7:30 were you?

Afraid not, I was at the opposite end of Sydney, Penrith TRU!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Afraid not, I was at the opposite end of Sydney, Penrith TRU!
    When you mentioned ur gf wanted you to buy the deep space starscream, I remembered that with the couple I saw at TRU, the girl was telling her bf to buy it too hehe