Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEGO Pirates Of the Carribean Sets & other stuff for Sale!

Less interested now it's in FI's court.

I'd still be interested to know the postage though.

Hello there =o)

I am in need of 5 minis from series 5 to finish my set, please let me know which ones you are able to help me with, thanks =o)

-Gladiator
    -Fitness Instructor
    -Graduate
    -Evil Dwarf
    -Small Clown

Also, how much is postage for these little guys? Just curious, because if you have less than 3 of these, it may be worth getting them locally if postage exceeds the standard cost per figure.

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

FI, Ill get you a quote today for the Whitecap Bay postage and PM you when I have it

Quote Originally Posted by Jaisun View Post
    Hello there =o)

I am in need of 5 minis from series 5 to finish my set, please let me know which ones you are able to help me with, thanks =o)

-Gladiator
    -Fitness Instructor
    -Graduate
    -Evil Dwarf
    -Small Clown

Also, how much is postage for these little guys? Just curious, because if you have less than 3 of these, it may be worth getting them locally if postage exceeds the standard cost per figure.
    Hey Jaisun, I have 2 from your list (Small Clown & Fitness Instructor). Postage for both of them would be either $2.20 (reg. post) or $5.25 (registered post).

Interested in Series 5 & Series 4 minifigs - and any other loose ones you might have.
    Pics of the loose ones would be good, so my son can choose which ones he'd like.

Postage to 3155.

Sent you a PM as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    FI, Ill get you a quote today for the Whitecap Bay postage and PM you when I have it

How's that quote coming along? And can I confirm that all minifigs have been opened for inspection but are included? Might be interested in Queen Anne's Revenge if you can do me a deal
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky