Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
The lack of accessories makes it more G1 accurate actually, because Goodbye Megatron never came with the sniper accessories. I don't think Goodbye Megatron even came with the scope/fusion cannon, did he? If so, then even just giving him that is over-accessorising him.

Remember folks - it's a reissue of Goodbye Megatron, not a reissue of regular G1 Megatron! (and regular G1 Megatron's already been reissued several times) Ah, you lucky WAers and your liberal toy-gun laws! Even though I have a NSW permit, if customs intercepts it I would have to take a day off work to collect the toy from their office with my permit. Gah! Having said that, I have no interest in getting this toy -- already have 2 different versions of G1 Megatron and DotM Voyager Megs -- not worth the hassle for a variant of a toy I already own. A reissue Browning on the other hand, I'd be willing to go through the hassle to get that!
Well not really. One important difference is that Goodbye Megatron didn't have the moulding on his back leg for the stock whereas this latest release does. Also Goodbye Megatron does come with his cannon, sword and gun plus bullets.