Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: October Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    bummer, was it through the book depository?
    Nah. Stupid Amazon seller.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcee View Post
    Ahah! It's great touch feeling, isn't it?

I'm still raging over my For All Mankind, came in all ragged up like tissue paper wearing the catchword "Mint"
    Man that blows. My For All Mankind isn't perfect due to the fact I randomly found it at Target for $7.88 and it was the only copy there. I can't complain at that price though.

Quote Originally Posted by iamirondude View Post
    recieved quickswitch today just now waiting for my decepticon targetmasters to get here from the UK
    Nice figure but I couldn't make the photo bigger. Is it meant to be a thumbnail for a bigger pic?
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

i dont know im not that crash hot on the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Nah, can't be bothered going to a store that won't price match below their cost price and they're pretty much out of my way.
    Myer currently have the transformable Rescue Bots on sale - $16 each (marked down from $25 I think) <shrug>

Finally got my MP-10 in the mail yesterday. Opened him up and GAWD he is nice. All the detail on him and articulation are so nice. He's the toy I've waited 27 years for. I know some people haven't liked the almost all plastic but I think it would have made him feel too heavy/clunky. I'm kinda anti die cast though ad I've always associated it with cheap toys. I'll post a bunch of pictures up later

Courtesy of Jaydisc, my Fansproject insecticons (Thundershred and Stormbomb) are now in hand and to everyone that told me they're smaller then you think they are. They're not THAT small.
    Great articulation especially on Thundershred's shoulders. I'm really impressed with them. Pick them up and grab a set of reprostickers when they finish releasing them all.

What always makes me chuckle is people complaining about the price points on the Hasbro products compared to size but when it comes to a third party product are willing to pay 2,3 sometimes 4 times as much for an equivalent sized item. People will say "but the 3rd parties items are far better quality". I'm sure Hasbro could put out items for the same price and just as good quality but of course you would then get people complaining about the price even though they'd pay that for a third party just because it's Hasbro

I'm yet to see a third party product that is twice the quality of an equivalent HasTak Product. let alone 4 - 5 times.

generally the 3rd party stuff is more expensive due to smaller production runs and less distribution of developement costs.

Theoretcally over time these costs should reduce, but only time will tell if it's passed on to the collector.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Courtesy of Jaydisc, my Fansproject insecticons (Thundershred and Stormbomb) are now in hand and to everyone that told me they're smaller then you think they are. They're not THAT small.
    Great articulation especially on Thundershred's shoulders. I'm really impressed with them. Pick them up and grab a set of reprostickers when they finish releasing them all.
    I hear you man, they're awesome huh? - I currently have Backfiery/Not-Kickback on the way from RK and can't wait!
    Continuing the 3rd party train...

This: + This: = This:

Thank you Reprolabels!