Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

Thread: October Stuff

Love the soundwave standee you have there Reflector (dont want to sell it do you just joking (unless you do want to sell it)).

Finally caved and bought Mirage and Jazz Kre-o sets, just really want these for the Kre-o figures.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    My acquisitions for this half a month...

Finally, genuine 1987 exclusive Headmaster heads

Details and more photos on my page here (due to formatting difficult for me to copy and paste here, sob).
    Oh wow, nice HD!! does that mean your moving out of the basement ?

Oh btw I loooove those speakers!!! how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by jaina85 View Post
    it's been an expensive month!

mp9 rodimus thanks to doublespy! mp10 optimus from hobbylink japan, and comic-con exclusive monster high ghoulia from ebay
    Oh sweet, thanks for the photo jaina85 it shows exactly what I wanted to know sizewise for MP 10

and like everyone else Im loving the bedsheet stuff posted earlier, gotta luv mums who don't throw stuff like these or sell em at garage sales

as for my acquisition, very very happy , thanks to Gutsman as I picked up this am from post my Activator Animated Soundwave - he's my second one. Im aiming for at least 2 more (4 in total) so I can display em around the deluxe figures as the toy army troopers ( just like in the series cartoons). I haven't really seen this figures much in Australia at all. The only other time I did, I bought it (there was only one) So im quite pleased to get another... Ill get to my four target slowly, someday heheheh...

Last edited by liegeprime; 17th October 2011 at 05:49 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Oh wow, nice HD!! does that mean your moving out of the basement ?

Oh btw I loooove those speakers!!! how much were they if you dont mind me asking?

Oh sweet, thanks for the photo jaina85 it shows exactly what I wanted to know sizewise for MP 10

and like everyone else Im loving the bedsheet stuff posted earlier, gotta luv mums who don't throw stuff like these or sell em at garage sales

as for my acquisition, very very happy , thanks to Gutsman as I picked up this am from post my Activator Animated Soundwave - he's my second one. Im aiming for at least 2 more (4 in total) so I can display em around the deluxe figures as the toy army troopers ( just like in the series cartoons). I haven't really seen this figures much in Australia at all. The only other time I did, I bought it (there was only one) So im quite pleased to get another... Ill get to my four target slowly, someday heheheh...
    Hey Liege, just because you quote someone elses picture doesn't mean you get away without posting one of your own
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hey Liege, just because you quote someone elses picture doesn't mean you get away without posting one of your own
    I concur, there is too much posting in these threads with a lack of visual evidence.

hey, I was getting around to it, heheheh...it's hard to upload pics at photobucket when you can't find your glasses. I have my face near the monitor yah know - anyways pic is up heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Picked this up from the post office:

Takara G1 Hound and is almost complete.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hey, I was getting around to it, heheheh...it's hard to upload pics at photobucket when you can't find your glasses. I have my face near the monitor yah know - anyways pic is up heheheh
    Hehe, it's all good Liege.
    I've got to say though that I'm rather jealous of your growing Animated Soundwave army , I totally never thought of having a couple of Activators to represent his Toy-based effigies; that's such an excellent idea!

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Picked this up from the post office:

Takara G1 Hound and is almost complete.

*snip*
    Ooh! so nice and shiny... Yet another of the Old guys I've got to try and acquire, congratulations Valkyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Hehe, it's all good Liege.
    I've got to say though that I'm rather jealous of your growing Animated Soundwave army , I totally never thought of having a couple of Activators to represent his Toy-based effigies; that's such an excellent idea!
    You know me when it's about army building heheheh

Transformers Classics UK Vol 1 (thanks Bookdepository). Review here

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    I concur, there is too much posting in these threads with a lack of visual evidence.
    So Hurtsy... I let the cat out of the bag to you before, but here's a couple of pics
    I've been after this guy for quite a while. I'm glad to finally have him, and he's just as awesome as I had hoped.

I've added a couple of extra shots in the Action Pose Thread