Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Future Chronicle sets?

Default Future Chronicle sets?

With Optimus and Megatron sets just released in Japan, speculation is already brewing on future sets... as in, if there are more, who will they be?

Apparently, on the inner flaps of the packaging of the first two sets, are possible hints on future sets.
    On the Optimus set, there are pics of G1 & Movie Bumblebee, plus G1 & Movie Ratchet.
    While on the Megatron set, there are pics of G1 & Movie Starscream, plus... and this is the interesting bit... G1 & Movie Shockwave.

If this really is suggesting that those are the next four sets, could we really be seeing a Gen1 Shockwave reissue, after all these years?

Kinda exciting actually.

there's ironhide as well.

the rumours sound promising and hopefully they can come to fruition.

Ah yes, I forgot the G1 & Movie Ironhide pair as well, on the Optimus packaging.

excitement for G1 Shockwave, and I don't mind Starscream

Will not be buying any except for Shockwave. However, from that list, i think that he will be the only one to not be made.

Wow. This has actually excited me. To finally own a Shockwave, I would be over the moon about it. Could be that we will finally get a reissue of him, and I will buy him in a heartbeat.

Now the waiting game begins to see if it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Wow. This has actually excited me. To finally own a Shockwave, I would be over the moon about it. Could be that we will finally get a reissue of him, and I will buy him in a heartbeat.

Now the waiting game begins to see if it's true.
    If it is true, then it'll be one of the fastest and highest selling reissues to date I suspect... But you know that feeling you get when something seems too good to be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    If it is true, then it'll be one of the fastest and highest selling reissues to date I suspect... But you know that feeling you get when something seems too good to be true?
    Yeh, I'd like to see a scan of the flap, let's make sure Shockwave isn't standing next to Grimlock from the movie an G1 Grimlock.

Oh hang on a sec...

The Seibertron news link in the first post has been updated with pics of the box flaps, showing the different movie & Gen1 characters.

No way! I can't believe we're getting a Shockwave! I didn't want to get my hopes up, but the box flap just about confirms it