Thread: Transformers Prime S01E24 *SPOILERS*

Default Transformers Prime S01E24 *SPOILERS*

Here is the LINK you those who wish to watch it

I love where this is going. Surprised me but I love how they are not just following what we believe to be true.
    Last edited by KaRNiV8L PRiME; 3rd October 2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    Not up yet but here is 3:07 of Prime vs Unicron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVO7M981V-8

discuss. Not what I expected
    Wait what? So unicron is earth? And humans came from his seed? Awesome. I now know I am a child of unicron. Suddenly I know what it feels like to be at peace.

Seriously though wtf? I am intrigued by the mention of prime being a follower of primus hinting at an epic god-former to battle unicron.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    Wait what? So unicron is earth?
    They hinted at that in ep 23 talking about a planet (Earth) of chaos/born out of chaos and they referred to Unicron as the Chaos Bringer, so I had my theories.

I guess that mean we are unlikely to see Unicron in robot mode as it will mean the Earth will be toast...

just watched the whole episode and nothing too exciting for me at least

meh...

I really liked this episode, it is going somewhere.
    The best bit was obviously the final 2 minutes... The Megatron junk was pretty lame.
    Come onnnnn epic robot battles!

Looking forward to the rest of this arc. I like the idea of Unicron being the earth's core

Sad face.... Megatron being a whinging Unicron pet?

LAAAAAAAME. I just hope he is fawning a little to get in his good graces so he can kill him or something. But even then, that's more Starscream like than Megsy like.

Speaking of which, where has Stars gone? He ran off by himslef and hasn't reappeared yet. Hhhhrrrmmmmmm.

this episode was a little bit, 'whatever' for me.
    Thought the Unicron thing was a bit weak in this ep tbh, especially the Uni-rock clones. I did like the weather machine joke.

First glimpse of the 13, and looks liek the Fallen was there too, that will be interesting.

Hopefully the next one is much better, especially since we are getting near the pointy end of the season.

So I watched this episode last night and the biggest thing that stood out to me was Unicron's voice. I haven't heard voice acting THIS bad since Tokyo Pop's dub of Initial D.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Sad face.... Megatron being a whinging Unicron pet?

LAAAAAAAME. I just hope he is fawning a little to get in his good graces so he can kill him or something. But even then, that's more Starscream like than Megsy like.

Speaking of which, where has Stars gone? He ran off by himslef and hasn't reappeared yet. Hhhhrrrmmmmmm.

this episode was a little bit, 'whatever' for me.
    Thought the Unicron thing was a bit weak in this ep tbh, especially the Uni-rock clones. I did like the weather machine joke.

First glimpse of the 13, and looks liek the Fallen was there too, that will be interesting.

Hopefully the next one is much better, especially since we are getting near the pointy end of the season.
    i just finished watching the full episode and yeah have to agree megatron was being starscream much and it really bothers me that recently he's being portrayed as someone's b****. the bay movies have him as the fallen's and then sentinel prime's b**** and now it's unicron.

seriously, megatron is nobody's bitch.

The writing gets weird with June telling the Autobots how dangerous being around them is for kids... its ep24 and as a parent you're only saying this now? wtf? being a single mother attracted to Optimus has seriously screwed up her common sense.

miko does get a few good lines like 'unicorn?' and 'you expect me to get into a non-transforming car?'

but yeah generally a bad episode.

Finally caught up with the last 10 episodes, and they are very hit and miss.
    This episode is very much a miss.

The previous episode had set this up for an epic second parter with the introduction of the mythical/religious element (although it did just spring up with loose and vague ties to previous episodes and story elements.)

As others have said, Megatron was too quick to subserve after being somewhat menacing and controlling for the most part of the second half of the season. The grovelling made no sense, even Prime seemed a little underwhelmed by Unicrons presence. The voice actor for Unicron is terrible, has no granduer or menace or maliciousness, he sounded flat, uniterested and dull, which is pretty much how I felt about the episode and the direction of the series in general.
    After the nice fight sequencing and build up last episode it all fell down here.

The big question is, where do they go from here? An Energon style "race to re-awaken/control" Unicron for season 2? Into space with the kiddies in tow ala Armada?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)