Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 3rd Party Wheelie

mine arrived yesterday from ioffer.
    quality is pretty good! as mickymac has already stated, it has tight joints, good paint job, good articulation, lots of die cast parts, rubber tyres, excellet packaging and artwork. they have definitely paid lot of attention to details.

Hey Mickymac, are you sure that the slingshot weapon will come with the next release - powerglide?
    also what is up with the left shoulder joint upgrade piece shown on the back of the box? i cant figure out what that is.

Hey Bruticus,

He's a pretty cool figure isnt he? I have had mine in the box and got him out again today after seeing this and to be honest Ive gotten more enjoment out of the figure than I did out of the watching the character!

I had read this review

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-review/22798/

of the figure before purchasing which is where I got the idea about the slingshot coming with their next release, but that is how I would interpret the pic on the back of the box anyway. I looked up a few pics of the jizaitoys release and while it came with a slingshot, there was nothing resembling a shoulder upgrade. Was there any stage in the film/series that wheelie wore a bandolier? Maybe a new storage attachment for the slingshot - I'm down to pure speculation here. Also what if the image of wheelie on the back was upside down, then the slingshot would still be at his waist, but right way up, and the upgrade would be something for his leg - again speculation as I really have no idea .