Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avengers! EMH

Default Avengers! EMH

Havent caught any of the micro eps or any for that matter, but was thinking with SDCC and NYCC over, and there werent any action figures for the new show.

Wolverine & The X-men and IM: Armored Adventures both had toylines straight away.

Perhaps we will see some sometime soon, but with Cap and Thor next year, guess they may have chosen not do it

Which is a shame. I've seen the micro-eps and the first two eps of the series and those are pretty sweet designs (I am in love with the Wasp). Personally, fingers cross for the toyline of this series.

yeah Im hoping ABC3 nabs it, they have all the other Marvel shows, plus they had the wolrd premiere of the Black Panther animated, so good chance.

Well yeah from all the promo pics, trailers ive watched, and I know damn well after watching the show I will need a few of these guys in figure form.

Since you are in Canberra, if you want, I can give the eps I have at the moment at some point. You go to Dee's comics much?

I saw a couple of the mini episodes and I think it looks quite all right. Might be the first 'toon in a while that I actually get around to watching.

I can't say I'd be so eager for toys though. I'd be happy enough with it just being an animated only property.

Upon reading this I had a look around for the series and proceeded to download a DVD Rip of the Micro episodes.

It's a nice show and I would looooove figurines for it as I loved the old Avenger United We Stand toyline/toon. I was really surprised to see the Black Panther cartoon on ABC3 as was definitely NOT for kids.

So, Avengers tries to follow the original comic mythology somewhat. And I am happy that when Cap America appears, he isn't all buddy-buddy with the Avengers on the get-go.
    And poor Bucky... wonder if Rick Jones is gonna appear at some point.

I've been watching these episodes and have been loving them so far.

Really like the fact that Nick Fury is similar to Ultimates and is such a prick.

I've seen the micro episodes and the 2 part "breakout" episodes and I'm really enjoying this show.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503