Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can any club members hook me up with the Seacons?

From what i've read at TFC, these orders can be made but items shipped individually. items cannot be combined into a single shipping or have any group orders.
    Please correct me if i'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    From what i've read at TFC, these orders can be made but items shipped individually. items cannot be combined into a single shipping or have any group orders.
    Please correct me if i'm wrong
    Knowing how the club operates I'm certain that you are right, you cant rip international fans off as much if they can do a group order!

I'm interested in the Seacons, but not sure if I want them at that price. They are kind of like the 2005 Descent pack in that regard.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

A group order is possible, as Pete from the Club posted on tfw2005 saying that there was no limit to how many you could order, within reason. I think the individual shipping bit might relate to the two different toys being released at different times (each would be shipped when they are ready, rather than holding back Nightbeat to ship with the Seacons). That's why they are looking at delaying Nightbeat to be able to combine the shipping on both to those wanting both (and save each person some postage cost). This is what I would prefer myself, on a group order, so am wanting to wait until they confirm what they are planning to do before I start up a group buy topic.

i totally get what you mean now.
    i was also confused by the poll that Pete has setup....
    well, shall wait and see how it goes